Spider-Men(and Women)??

Inspired by the suggestion from @Spider-Hawk

It was Saturday! Peter couldn't wait to relax! He hopped out of bed and walked through Stark Tower, making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey, Petey!" Clint shouted, startling Peter.

"Clint! Don't scare me like that!" Peter exclaimed, clutching his heart.

Clint smirked in response.

Once he had recovered, Peter looked at Clint, for the first time seeing how he had surprised Peter.

"What are you doing on the CEILING?!" Peter screeched. He stared at where Clint's feet were firmly stuck to the ceiling.

Clint shrugged casually, "I'm one of you now, Pete!"

"What? How? This can't be real?! It's a prank, right?!" Peter asked, freaking out.

Before Clint could respond, the sound of angry grumbling could be heard approaching.

The door slammed open, falling off it's hinges. Literally. The door was now on the ground.

Standing where the door once stood was a cranky Tony Stark, his eyes glued to the door that now lay on the floor.

Recovering from his shock, Tony looked up, glaring at Clint, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING SNEAKING INTO MY ROOM AT SIX A.M. KATNISS?!"

Clint gulped loudly, "Well... you see..."

"Stark! Can you keep the noise down?! I have a major headache for some reason!" Natasha exclaimed, walking into the room while rubbing her temple. She looked up, "Clint?! What are you doing on the ceiling?!"

"I-"

"Someone help! I can't let go of this lab report!" Bruce stumbled into the room, violently shaking his hand.

Bruce looked around, observing the door on the floor, Clint on the ceiling, and the other people in the room.

The room erupted into chaos.

Peter stood in the center of the turmoil, his enhanced hearing picking up every noise, cranking the volume up. He couldn't take it anymore, "EVERYONE! BE QUIET!"

Everyone paused, redirecting their eyes to focus on the Spiderling.

Peter took a deep breath before speaking again, "I don't know what's going on, but shouting isn't going to make it better! I believe..." Peter looked at Clint, "that Clint, however, may have some answers."

Everyone's attention shifted to Clint, who was still standing on the ceiling.

"Yeah... About that..." Clint began nervously, moving from the ceiling to the floor, "I... May have found a sample of Peter's spider DNA and followed a YouTube tutorial on how to inject things like that into someone's blood stream?"

"WHAT?!" Tony screeched.

"WHY?!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Your stupidity still amazes me, Barton," Nat stated, glaring at Clint.

"It was supposed to be a prank! Just long enough for you to be confused on why you could do different things, then it would go away!" Clint defended himself.

"So that means you added something to the DNA to give people temporary spider powers?" Peter asked, hopeful and impressed.

"Uh...no. That would have been a great idea, though!" Clint responded, shifting uncomfortably.

"So... how did you expect us to get rid of these powers?" Tony asked, trying very hard to restrain himself from smacking Clint.

"I don't know, I thought you science nerds would know a way to get it out," Clint stated.

"SERIOUSLY?!" Tony yelled.

He took a step toward Clint, before being stopped by Bruce, "Tony, I might actually have a way to stop the spider DNA cells from spreading!"

Tony paused and looked at Bruce, "Really?!"

"Yes! But we have to do it quickly! Before the DNA spreads too much!"

Everyone ran to the lab and watched Bruce and Tony work.

(I don't know a whole lot of science stuff, so I'm not going to describe the process...)

"And... done!" Bruce declared, injecting the last bit of serum into Clint.

"Did it work?" Natasha asked.

"How about you try walking up the wall, Katniss?" Tony said.

Clint walked over to the wall and placed his foot on it. He lifted his other foot and...

Crash!

He fell to the floor!

A chorus of stifled giggles was the response.

Clint lay on the ground, muttering under his breath and rubbing his head.

Tony appeared over him, a smirk on his face, "Let's take a vote, shall we? All in favor of Clint not playing with ANYTHING he finds in the lab?"

"I!" Bruce, Peter, and Nat exclaimed.

That is the story of how Clint got banned from the labs.

Sorry if the science terms aren't completely accurate - I'm not a science major! lol