Son of Stark Pt. 7

Peter quickly reached for his phone before he had the urge to throw up again. With just a few taps, Peter was calling Ned.

"Hello?" Ned said upon accepting the call.

"Hey, Ned!" Peter replied, trying not to sound like he barely had a grip on his lunch, "Um... I'm not feeling too well. I don't know if I'll be at school tomorrow, just wanted to let you know."

"Aw, that sucks man! I'll let MJ know. Hope you feel better soon!" Ned said sympathetically.

"Thanks. See ya soon!" Peter barely ended the call before he had to lean over the toilet bowl once again.

Soft knocking came from the bathroom door, "Peter? Are you in there?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"Are you okay? You've been in there awhile... Can I come in?"

Peter sighed, "Yeah... you can come in."

Pepper stepped into the bathroom, frowning with concern at Peter hunching over the toilet. She sat down next to him and proceeded to rub his back, "Are you okay?"

Peter gave her a wavering smile, "I'm fine... probably just a stomach bug."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Let's get you into bed. You need to rest!"

With Peter leaning against her, Pepper slowly guided him to his bed. After Peter was swaddled in his blankets, Pepper sat on the edge of the bed, a comforting smile on her face, "Get some sleep and let me know how you feel in the morning."

Peter nodded, "Thanks, Mom. Love you!"

"I love you too, Peter," Pepper said, kissing his forehead.

Soon after she left, Peter fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile! I just didn't feel super motivated and I've been busy. So here is a cute little mother and son moment. :)