Peter

Here are some random things that have no connection at all about Peter Q. and Peter P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Kid. Come introduce yourself to our visitor," Tony said, gesturing to the man next to him.

"Ok, Mr. Stark! Hi! I'm Peter Parker," Peter said, shaking hands with the guest.

The man seem surprised, as he responded, "Nice to meet you, Peter. I'm Peter."

"Wait... what?"

"The name's Peter Quill!"

"Your name is Peter... My name is Peter... We could start a club!"

"Oh, yes! The Peter Club!"

"Where you can only get in if your name is Peter."

Peter [Q] and Peter [P] high-fived.

Tony watched the entire thing unfold, "What have I done..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Mind:

Q: Who are you?

P: I am you!

Q: You are me?

P: No, sir! You are you!

hehe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyyy, Mr. Stark!" Peter [P] greeted, sliding into the living room, where some members of the team were discussing upcoming missions.

"Hey, Kid. Need something?"

"No... I wanted to show you something!" Peter [P] now wore a serious expression. "Ladies and gentlemen... With one simple gesture, I shall stupefy all of you by... duplicating myself! Behold!" he dramatically gestured to his right, where a figure suddenly appeared from the shadows.

"Tada!" Peter [Q] exclaimed as he came into view.

"Peter..." Tony groaned.

"Yes?" [P] and [Q] replied.

Tony stared at them, "Kid... Just because you have the same name doesn't mean you look identical. You do know that, right?"

Peter [P] crossed his arms and frowned at Tony, "Way to ruin the magic, Mr. Stark."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go! I know it is short and very random but I just wanted to share these. :P

I do have some actual one-shot ideas I am working on at the moment... just trying to figure out how to make the stories flow and have good content.