meow meow | n.h.

· · ─────── ·🐱· ─────── · ·

"Oh! This picture reminds me of something they just loved to do as kids!" Your boyfriend's dad, Tom Harper said.

Nicky invited you over to hang out with his siblings. Probably play video games or watch some movies, but his parents got a little too excited when they saw you.

Mr. and Mrs. Harper, who told you to call them Tom and Anne started to tell you all about Nicky and his siblings. All the embarrassing baby stories and pictures.

Tom was flipping through old photos, explaining the story behind each one. He stopped at a picture which showed the quadruplets holding their hands up like little paws.

You raised an eyebrow curiously, glancing back at your boyfriend. Nicky's face was buried in his hands, he peaked through his fingers. Seeing you throw him a little smile, he sighed and took a look at the picture.

"Oh no," it came out as a whisper from Nicky.

Ricky who was on the couch reading, looked up at Nicky. "It can't possibly be that bad. At least, not as bad as the pool picture."

Dicky took a peek at the picture, his dad was holding. His eyes widen, "Oh, it's bad. Very bad."

Slouching from the chair, Dawn asked, "Which picture is it?"

"Meow meow!" Mr. Harper enthusiastically said.

Eyebrows scrunching up in confusion. As you asked, "Meow meow? What's that?"

Nicky looked at you with a pained expression on his face. He was shaking his head 'no.'

"It's a thing that the kids did! Why don't you show (Y/N)!" Mr. Harper was moving his hand, encouraging his kids to participate.

The quadruplets shook their heads.

"Aww come on kids! It's not that bad! Meow meow! Meow meow!" Moving his hands side by side. As they were held up like little cat paws.

With pained and embarrassed expressions, the quadruplets joined in. "Meow meow. Meow meow. Meow meow."

"Scratch those paws! Scratch those paws! Back that yarn! Back that yarn!" Mr. Harper was moving his hands up and down, as if scratching. Then moved his hands, like he was playing with yarn.

As their dad sang, the quadruplets glumly followed their dad's movements. Sluggishly moving with looks of distain.

You let out a small laugh, "Aww Nicky! You look adorable!" Peppering small kisses on his cheek.

Turning his head, he gave your lips a quick kiss. Rolling his eyes when he heard Dicky fake gag.

"Oh, shut it Dicky," Nicky said. Digging his face into your neck. The tips of his hair tickling the crook.

You let out a huffy laugh. Raising your hand up, you played with his hair. Massaging his head as Dawn talked about her trip to the mall with Mae. Dicky turned on the tv and Ricky continued to read.

Mr. Harper left with a content smile on his face. Putting the photo book down, he joined his wife in the kitchen.

"They grow up so fast, Anne." Mr. Harper said as he wiped a fake tear.