jealousy rate

five makes it very hard to tell. he won't show it, but you can feel his glare from across the room. it'll burn into whoever you're talking to. the people he gets jealous of is kinda w a c k. won't get jealous of the starbucks barista who is clearly flirting with you. and has given you his number. but, will get jealous of diego teaching you how to throw knives. it doesn't make sense! you asked him and all he says is that he can easily kill a random starbucks barista, but it'll be harder to kill one of his siblings.

nicky can easily go to 1 to 1000. this boy can get jealous, if you even give his dog more attention than him. he wants you to kiss him, so stop focusing on squishy, damn it! not that he doesn't trust you. that has nothing to do with it. nicky's just scared that you can easily find someone better than him. like one of his brothers. ricky's smarter than him. dicky's cooler than him. squishy's even cuter than him! but, once you see him all pouty and sad, you'll come up to him and lay thousands of kisses on his face. jealousy who? not in this house!

aidan isn't one to get jealous often. it's a hard 4/10. he trusts you and knows that you wouldn't leave him for anyone. pretty confident most of the time. won't get jelly if you wanna hang out with friends or wanna meet new people. aidan's pretty extroverted himself. but, when he does get jealous, ohh boy. will come up to you and start acting all cuddly. he'll play it off as innocent, as he pulls you into a deep kiss. can and will definitely smirk at the person, as he tugs you away.