no trust | f.h.

[author's note: uh, no hate to anyone named millie out there. i also did this really quickly, something i just thought of randomly.]

There was this girl, Millie.

She happen to waltz in your life, when Five and you were out to get some food at Griddy's.

She bumped into Five. Spilling her donuts and coffee on the floor in the process.

Long story short, Five and her began to talk. Apparently, they held the same intellect. Millie was able to hold a good conversation with Five.

Days turned to weeks.

Millie told Five about her powers. Her telekinesis powers.

Yeah, no. The bitch has powers too! Just another reason for her act more superior. You bitterly thought. I guess it wasn't enough that she was as smart as Five.

She showed the two of you in an alleyway. Five hadn't believed her at first. And you bet your ass, that you didn't believe her either.

You scoffed and said, "Yeah, right!"

Lifting her arm, she started to move trash bags around. Moving them up in the air, then letting them land near you.

Once, showing her powers. Millie said that she was one of the 43 kids. Born on October 1, 1989.

In the course of a few weeks, Five had introduced Millie to the rest of the Hargreeves.

You despised it every bit.

Luther, the wack job, who doesn't trust people. He didn't even trust his own sister, Vanya most of the time! Trusted and liked Millie!

Luther, that moon fucker, trusted Millie!

So, what if she had powers? What if she was crazy smart? Didn't make her any more special than you.

Sure, you didn't have powers. And, yeah, maybe, you didn't understand half of what Five says sometimes. But, you've known the Hargreeves, since they were children!

You were sitting grumpy on the couch, while Millie and the others were in the kitchen.

Klaus joins you, sitting besides you. "Hey, you good, (Y/N)?"

"Fine." You lied through your teeth.

"To be honest with you, I don't really like Millie. She gives me that weird vibe about her."

Jumping up in your seat, your eyes sparkled. "Yes! I thought I was the only one!"

Klaus chuckles at your reaction.

"What kind of-"

The clatter and screams stop you from continuing your sentence. You and Klaus look towards the kitchen.

Diego is then launched out of the room, flying past you and Klaus. He lands, back hit against the wall.

The rest of the Hargreeves run to the living room. Taking cover, as things are thrown at them.

You are still looking around wondering what the hell was going on.

Five grabs your arm hiding you behind a pillar. He takes cover across the pillar next to you.

"What's going on, Five?" You ask.

He was about to answer, but Diego cuts him off. "Millie. She threw me out of the kitchen. Apparently, she works with those guys that attacked us last time."

You look towards Five for more of an answer. "The Commission. Millie works under the Handler. Tricked us all." He says.

"Ha! I fucking knew it! I knew not to trust her! She was off from the very start!"

From behind the couch, you hear Klaus laugh. "Or was it just because you were jealous of her?"

You send him a glare. Dodging Millie's throws, as you do.

Five speaks up across from you. "You were jealous of Millie?"

A chair crashes into the pillar, you were hiding. "How about we talk about this later? Yeah? Maybe, when we're not trying to fend for our lives?!"

It snaps Five back into action. Spacial jumping to call out a plan to his siblings.

They all charged in front of Millie. As Five spacial jumped behind her.

You saw that Millie was raised up, she floated a few feet off the ground. Items surrounding her as she threw them at the Hargreeves.

Minutes later, Millie was duck taped to a chair. Mouth taped shut, courtesy of you. She would not stop talking, and you were tired of it.

The Hargreeves were deciding what to do with her. Having enough of it, you sigh bringing up your thought in mind.

"Oh my god, can't we just kill the bitch?" Everyone eyes are at you. All of them portraying different emotions. "Uh, I guess, not then." You shrug.

Luther eyes widen at your suggestion, "We can't just kill someone, (Y/N)!"

You're opinion isn't valid right now, Luther. You wanted to say, but Five encourages your idea.

"What else can we do about her? She knows too much."

Vanya speaks up, "Uhm, Allison could rumor her. Make her forget, so she could start all over. From before her job at the Commission."

You all went with Vanya's idea. Leaving Millie near a police station. Once, it was all over.

She could go to the police and start over with her life. The Commission won't bother her, if she didn't remember them.

"So, about you being jealous?" Five brings up.

The two of you were in his room. Him on the seat of his desk and you sitting on his bed.

The whole Millie drama had happened a few hours ago.

You fell into Five's bed. Hair flying to surround your head around the pillows. "Okay, sure, maybe, I was."

"Why?" Five asks, bluntly.

Wow, you thought. Just straight to the point, huh?

Turning your head, you glance at him. "She's as smart as you, has powers, and Luther likes her right off that bat. It took months for him to tolerate me at best. It's just... unfair."

Walking up to you, Five takes a seat on the bed. "You're not like her."

You raise an eyebrow. "I know that Five. That's kinda the point of why I'm jealous. I'm not like her, she's better, I guess. Well, aside from the whole working for the Commission thing. You two would have gotten along swimmingly. Better than we ever did."

"That's not what I mean, (Y/N)." Five says, "Just because Millie is as smart as me, doesn't mean I wouldn't rather talk to you instead. And having powers is overrated anyways. All I know is that this family needs normal in their lives. Having you here, with us, is what we need. It's what I need. Plus, not to mention, you're so oblivious. It's obnoxiously cute."

"Hey! I am not oblivious!" You call out.

Five smirks, "Really? Then, did you know that I've liked you for more than 6 months now?"

That stops you in your tracks.

"You like me?"

He snorts of a laugh, "Have been for months now, but thanks for noticing."

Lightly hitting his arm, "You dick," you say. Before wrapping him into a big hug.

God knows he doesn't get hugged often.

Five's arms hug back, he lays his forehead on your shoulder.

You let him, whispering, "I like you too."