drunk as a skunk | f.h.

God, you hated it.

The smell of alcohol every time he opened his mouth. It made your nose scrunch up. Turning your head from the smell.

But, how could you hate it?

The way Five slurred his words, made you smile. It sounded adorable coming from him. The husky sound of his voice, made your knees go weak. 

Heat

The heat of his body made your head spin.

Five was usually cold to the touch. You always offered your hand, warming his up. Never slurred his words, when sober. His voice was always clear and never deep.

Okay, maybe, Five drunk either was the cutest or hottest thing ever. Or both. Both was good.

You remember Five telling you he was surly, when drunk. He was quite the opposite. Kinda. He reminded you of those cute purse dogs. A chihuahua.

Sure, they barked every now and again. Sometimes, even biting at your hands when you pet them. But, they were still so cute and small.

"(Y/N), look at my cheeks! They go 'squish,' when I do this!" Five squeezed his cheeks together. Laughing, when he looked at himself in the mirror. Giggles coming out of him, when he did it again.

You didn't know if you wanted to cuddle him. Smoldering him in your hugs. Or, kiss his face relentlessly.

Five then turned to you. Opening his arms and giving you a surprise hug from behind. He nuzzled at your neck. Kissing the nape and moving to your cheek. "Baby," it came out as a deep breathy tone.

You eyes widened. 

Holy shit! 

That was fucking hot. Five never called you by a pet name.

Now, you didn't know what to think. Five was invading your brain, leaving you unable to function.

A smile was felt on your neck. "God, I fucking love you. Did you know that?" Five mumbles.

Chuckling, "Yeah. Believe it or not, you say that a lot, even when your sober."

"Mhmm." He releases a breathy laugh. "I fucking love your eyes. I can't stop staring at them. You distract me a lot." His hold on you tightens a bit. "Hands. Your hands are so warm and soft. I love when you hold my hands. God, and your smile. Fuck, it makes me want to kiss your face all over. Your voice, is like music to my ears. I just want to hear you talk forever and ever. I've always wanted you to sing to me, but I was always to afraid to ask."

You were star struck. It made you go all tingly. Five whispering in your ear, his sentences getting rapid. By this point, he was just blabbering.

"Five..."

He chuckles. "Bet sober Five's never told you that before."

Rolling your eyes, you pull his hands of your waist. "Alright, lover boy, let's just get some water into you and get you to bed."

"But, I wanna cuddle!" Five whines. Trying to turn to hug you again.

You dodge his grasp. Only sighing when he spatial jumps and hugs you.

"How about when we get you water, we can cuddle?"

Five thinks it over for a few seconds, "Mhmm. Let's see... no."

Amusing him for a moment, asking, "Really? Why not? Your head's gonna hurt like a bitch, if you don't drink some water."

He laughs. The full body shaking, hands on stomach laugh. "Jokes on you, my head already hurts."

You sigh. He really was drunk as a skunk. "Your head would hurt less, if you drank water."

The night ended up with Five drinking some water. But never letting go of you. So, you tilted the cup for him to drink as he hugged you.

"Let's go to bed, alright?" You look at at Five.

Who was blinking his eyes tiredly. "Mhm? What? Oh, yeah, sure." He answered with a smile. Eyes glinting as he looks up at you.

"Okay, cutie. You go change, I'll be right back okay?" You kiss him on the cheek. Dashing away to the bathroom, when Five nods in response.

You came back with Five on the bed. He was drooling, light snores coming from him. Pants down to his ankles. Blazer and tie thrown to the ground, and button up shirt wrinkled. Only half way unbuttoned.

Rolling your eyes, you set pajamas out. Last year, you bought Five some pj's. Cute ones with little stars on it. The shirt saying, 'your my world.' He looked adorable in them.

Since, he was drunk, you thought it was a good enough time for him to wear them.

Taking his clothes, folding them, and putting them neatly on a chair.

Five looked adorable when he slept. You tucked him in, getting into bed yourself. Kissing his forehead, "Night, Five."

To your surprise, Five responded with throwing an arm around you. Pulling you closer to him, under the sheets. "Love you," he mumbled into your shirt.

"I love you too."

That night, you both slept soundly, wrapped into each other's arms.

***
In the morning, you woke up peacefully. You can't say the same for Five though.

"My head hurts like a bitch."

"I told you so."