valentine's day (aidan)

- AIDAN GALLAGHER -

your manz got this day figured out since the beginning of january.

you can't blame him. he was hella nervous of messing it up.

he's planned this for weeks. aidan's got everything, he needs. those big ass teddy bears, the chocolate's, that are like heaven in your mouth, food, that's your favorite, and flowers, which you said you loved.

not really a big romantic type. but, he tries. and he damn well tries hard.

he gathers info from last year. picks and remembers things you've said, when you go shopping with him or pass a store front.

he has a list.

it's very helpful to know what to get you on your birthdays, christmas, and in this case, valentine's day.

one problem is that he's shit at hiding it.

when you brought up hearts, the color red, or chocolates to aidan, he will immediately say something completely different.

your conversations end up sounding like this:

"so, i'm thinking of wearing this type of red."

"the clouds are nice today."

-

"what shape should i add? a heart?"

"why haven't aliens communicated with us?"

-

"damn, you should really try this chocolate cake, aidan."

"bee's are going endangered. and so, are turtles."

-

when it's valentine's day, he's prepared.

a nice dinner reservation was made. stargazing on a grassy hillside. then, the two of you went home to watch cheesy rom-coms.

simple, but perfect.

you couldn't ask for anything else.