hair | n.h.

It was 5 pm on a Saturday. Dicky had gone to Australia for a foreign exchange student program. Dawn was sleeping over at Mae's and Ricky was up in his room studying. Mr. and Mrs. Harper went on a date night, they won't be home till 11:00. 

Nicky and you had the living room all to yourselves. Not counting Squishy, of course. The little pup was in your lap, you were petting him every once and awhile.

The movie that was playing was a cliche villain and spy movie. Nicky seemed to love it, so you watched it with him.

In the middle of the movie, your hand traveled to Nicky's hair. Playing with the tips of his neck hairs. Throughout the movie, you slowly move up your hand.

Nicky's hair was extremely soft, you secretly wonder what type of shampoo he used. You focused on the movie, subconsciously moving your hand in his hair. Fingers twisting his hair and softly massaging his scalp.

You didn't realize that Nicky leaned his head more onto your hand. His eyes were closed, a satisfied sigh coming from his lips. He slowly moved his head to your neck, kissing and sucking it lightly. "(Y/N)," you heard him mumble in the crook of your neck.

By this point, Squishy had jumped out of your lap. You took the chance to move your body towards Nicky. Your eyes still on the tv, as you kiss his forehead.

He tilled his head up more, making your eyes glance down at him. Smiling, you gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Then turned your attention back to the movie.

Grumbling, he nuzzled his nose into your neck. Grinning when he heard you let out a laugh, from his nose tickling you.

Your fingers in his hair gripped tighter, your nails scrapping his scalp just a bit harder. With the feeling of your hands in his hair, Nicky let out a muffled moan.

Turning your full attention back on him, as you engulfed him in a kiss. He kissed back, by pushing his tongue in your mouth. There was no one fighting for dominance or pushing back roughly. Just a soft makeout session. Love and care showing through the movements of his tongue.

"Ew! Get a room!"

You two broke apart, looking up at the stairs to see Ricky. He had a look of disgust on his face. Squishy, who was in his hands barked.

"See! Even Squishy agrees! Don't do that in the living room, for goodness sake!" Ricky exclaimed. Putting down Squishy, as he finishes walking down the stairs.

Nicky rolled his eyes, "Well, if you're so smart. Where are we supposed to do it in, then? Can't necessarily go in my room, since a certain someone was up there studying all night." He threw Ricky a scowl. Narrowing his eyes as a frown was present on his lips.

"It's not my fault, we still share a bunk bed!" Ricky remarked. Crossing his arms over his chest.

Nicky's only narrowed his eyes more, "No, it's not. It's just your fault for walking in on us!"

"This is the living room!" His voice appalled, snapping back at Nicky.

Nicky was about to say something, but you put your hand on his arm. Kissed him on his cheek and started to play with his hair again.

His shoulders relaxed, letting his head fall onto your lap. You turned you attention back to the movie, moving your free hand to Nicky's. Intertwining your fingers as you drew circles into his scalp.

Ricky came out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal. Walking back upstairs as he rolled his eyes at the sight of Nicky and you on the couch. "Come on, Squishy," he said, patting his leg. The sound of light jingling and paws were heard. As Ricky and Squishy went upstairs.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Nicky whispered.

You smile, kissing him on top of his head. "I love you too, dork."