shawn & camila | a.g.

{author's note: alright listen, if you haven't watched the video: please don't. but if you did watch it, you know that it was wack as heck. anyways this is just an idea I had, don't wanna throw any hate towards shawn or camila}

"I'm going to assume most of you guys have seen the video of Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello kissing." Aidan started off saying. "It confused a lot of people, but like, guys chill. It was a joke they decided to make."

You nodded along, eyes dodging the camera.

"We," Aidan, wrapped an arm around your shoulders. Bringing you closer to him. "(Y/N) and I, are going to recreate that video, for you now."

Waving, you smile at the camera. Taking a deep breath, as you and Aidan turn to face each other.

Aidan rubs the back of his neck with his arm. "We saw on twitter and stuff, you guys saying stuff about the way we kiss, and how it looks weird, like we kiss like fish." He starts to snicker a bit.

Looking away to regain your focus, you stare at Aidan. Waiting for him to compose himself.

You nod along, saying your line, "Yeah."

"And uhm,-" Aidan starts to say.

Cutting him off, "Yeah, it really hurt our feelings." You look down soberly, trying to contain your laughter.

Aidan looks at the ground awkwardly, and then back at the camera. "We just wanted to show you how we really kiss."

Turning to face each other, you both take a deep breath. Aidan gingerly puts a hand on your cheek. Leaning closer into each other, you're about to open your mouth, but turn away at the last second.

Laughing hysterically, Aidan starts to grip his stomach. You fall on the floor, Aidan was hunched over. "I can't, I just-. Nope, can't do it," you say.

Aidan just nods his head, still wheezing.

Composing yourselves, you get up from your chair. Shaking you head, as you let out a breathy laugh.

"Honestly, we had to watch that video about ten times and we still can't get it right." Aidan exclaims.

You mentally cringe, "After that, I needed to bleach my eyes." Leaning against Aidan, when he scoots closer to you. "But, I had to admit, it was kind of funny."

"They were sucking each others faces off," Aidan gives you a confused expression. Smiling, when he sees you laugh. "He just-" Aidan started to make wild hand gestures to the camera. Ending it in a small explosion. "Boosh."

You let out a small snort, "Anyways, we don't mean any hate towards them. We love you, Shawn and Camila."

Aidan squishes his cheek next to yours, as you send a flying kiss to the camera.

He ends the video. Giving you kisses all over your face, hugging you tightly.

"No, but seriously. Do you think they actually kiss like that?"