compliments | f.h.

Compliments were not something Five said often. When he said them they went like this, "You have eyes."

"Uh, yeah. Seems like I do, Five." You replied. Nodding along with what he was saying.

Klaus offered him advice, which was to say the first thing that he looked at and compliment on it. After, hearing Five comment that you have eyes. Klaus' face palm and sigh was heard throughout the mansion.

He jumped, when Five teleported in front of him. Five was smiling, which was still weird to see on his face, asking, "How was that?"

Klaus not wanting to upset his adopted brother said, "It was great, buddy. Just need a little more work."

You affected Five, in a way that intrigued Klaus. You made Five act like a normal teen again. At first, Klaus thought you were a witch, who casted spells and you casted one on Five. But, once he saw Five's face heat up and a smile spread on his face, when he saw you. Klaus realized you weren't a witch, but someone his little brother had a crush on.

It reminded him of Dave.

So, he promised to help Five and you get laid. Or, maybe it was get a date with you, first. He didn't remember. Both were a win-win for Five though.

"Alright, let's try something else. How does (Y/N) make you feel?" Klaus spoke softly.

Five ran a had through his hair, roughly sighing. "I don't know? Happy?"

Letting out a breath, Klaus asked again. "How does she make you feel, Five?"

"She makes me feel special. She makes my heart ache, when I'm not near her. When she smiles, it makes me smile. I don't know how to explain it! I just can't get her out of my mind," Five blurted out.

It was strange to see Five not being able to understand something. But, it was a good type of strange.

"Start from there. Tell her how you feel, tell her what you just told me." Thinking about it for a moment, Klaus soon says, "Actually no, don't say that. You might fuck it up big time. Just say 'you're beautiful.' Can you do that?"

Five scoffs, "I'm not a child, Klaus. Of course, I can do that." He teleports out of the room. Only to teleport back after a few minutes.

"So? What did she say?"

"She said that, 'yeah, you are.' I believe that I handled that fairly well," Five said confidently.

Arching an eyebrow, Klaus asks, "What exactly did you tell (Y/N)?"

Five answers quickly, "What you told me. What else would I tell her, Klaus?" Impatiently waiting to know what Klaus was referring too.

"Repeat to me, what you told her. And don't ask me why."

Rolling his eyes, "I told her that I was beautiful, she said, 'yeah, you are.' What are you trying to tell me, Klaus?"

"Oh my god," Klaus whispers. For someone so smart, Five could be a real dumbass at love. Sparing a glance at Ben, who was burying his face into his hands. Muttering, how their brother was so stupid. "I meant her! Tell her, she's beautiful!"

"Oh."

Shaking his head, "You know what? Just ask (Y/N) if she's going to the party, Allison's hosting tonight. If she is, ask her if she would like for you to accompany her."

As Five teleports out, Klaus turns to Ben, "He can't mess this up. Right?"

***

Five scares you, as he teleports in front of you.

"Shit, Five. I didn't know you were gonna do that." Hand over your heart as you try to calm it down.

He looks down, "Sorry."

You put a hand on his shoulder, "It's fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. I just wanted to ask, if you knew about the party Allison is throwing. I was wondering, if you were gonna go." Five says nervously. He looked adorable, when he was flustered. A look you never knew Five was capable of doing.

Nodding you say, "I remember her inviting me. So, I'll probably go. Why? I always thought her parties weren't really your style."

"They aren't. I wanted to accompany you to that party and maybe to dinner afterwards?"

"Like, a date?" You ask.

"If you want it to be."

"Then, I would love to be your date, Five."

***

Before the party Klaus waits by the steps with Five. Waiting for you to walk down.

Wiping a fake tear, "They grow up so fast, Ben," Klaus says. Seeing Five give you his hand and you taking it. Letting Five lead you out the door.

"Nice dress," Five says. Locking his gaze with yours.

"Why thank you, my good sir." You cursty, replying to him in a posh accent.

You hear him chuckle, seeing his eyes glance down to your lips.

"Hey, my eyes are up here, casanova. Do you need something?" You jokingly say.

Five rolls his eyes, slowly leaning in to kiss you. You do the same. Only moving back after a few seconds.

Behind Five, you see Klaus throw you two thumbs up. Smiling, you throw him one back. Wrapping your hand around Five's neck, to give Klaus a thumbs up. Bringing Five closer to you to kiss him again. Five accepts the kiss, pushing back.

Who knew Klaus made a good wingman?