dio x reader

title: temptress

     Those who had met you would call you a temptress, or a stupid woman who needed to learn her place in the world and not hang around with such men.

     Others, who hadn't met you, would say that you were just an innocent young girl who had no idea what you were getting into.

     You, perhaps, would say that yes, you were a 'little' girl, but you knew exactly what you were doing. And you weren't that innocent, either.

     In fact, Temptress was the perfect word to describe you.

     It was your nickname around Dio's palace. The stand users he'd hired to kill off the Stardust Crusaders would stay well out of your way in fear of getting the 'Temptress' Curse'. It wasn't so much of a curse as they made it out to be; it was your stand, really. Your stand, 『CORDUROY DREAMS』, was completely invisible. You knew she was there, of course, but nobody else really did.

Well. Apart from one person.

DIO had intrigued you from the very beginning, right when you'd first met him. It was a cold night in the winter of Cairo, when DIO hadn't long been here. You had told him all about the depths of Cairo, and where the best location was for a palace. It was an odd question, you supposed, but you'd always been interested in being rich and royal, so it wasn't a problem for you to answer.

     You hadn't ran into him again for quite some time. Until, around three months later, DIO appeared again, but this time, just outside your doorstep.

     It was a big surprise; you certainly weren't expecting him to know where you lived.

    DIO had smirked at your silence, before grabbing your hand and leading you to god-knows-where. Turns out that god-knows-where was the mansion you'd suggested he bought all that time ago.

And that lead you to now.

Currently, you were sat at your dressing table, wearing one of the many sleek and scandalous dresses DIO had bought you during your stay at his mansion. This dress was red, and quite low-cut. There was a slit up the side of your left leg, leaving all of the soft skin exposed. The dress hugged your body greatly, almost too greatly. But, of course, DIO loved it, so you had to wear it.

With great caution, you picked up an expensive looking golden necklace and admired how it shined in the moonlight. It was long and dainty, and most probably costed a fortune. Nobody could really say how the vampire had gotten his hands on such an elegant piece of jewellery, but nobody could really say how he'd done anything.

Suddenly, there was rustling from the bed behind you, and DIO had finally awoken from his slumber. The bedsheets rustled as he stood up in all his glory, and clicks sounded throughout the expanse of your shared bedroom as the blond made his way over to where you were sitting.

You couldn't quite see his upper half from where you were looking in the mirror, but you weren't complaining. His bottom half was plenty.

"My little rose," he whispered. DIO had a voice that was sultry and seductive, but also smooth and sweet like honey. "You look so wonderful in red."

You smiled as he traced your jawline with one of his long, calloused fingers. You could feel him smirking too.

"Would you like for me to put that on you?" He asked, leaning over to pick up the necklace you were looking at not too long ago. "I must say, it is an exquisite piece of jewellery. It would look most perfect on you."

Brushing your hair to the side, DIO began putting the necklace on. You enjoyed the feel of the cold gold and his cold fingers on the skin of your neck, and his chiseled torso pressing up against yours.

So far, you hadn't said a word. DIO had done all the talking. And you were going to keep it that way.

"Just as I thought." He stopped pressing against you so much and rested his hands on your shoulders. "Gorgeous, my darling."

Slowly, you turned to look at him, only to see that his ruby eyes were gazing straight at you. You stood up, making sure that he was watching you at all costs, and wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him a quick kiss.

His hands found their way around your waist and pulled you closer. DIO rested his head in the crook of your neck. "I could devour you right now, my queen. You look so delicious, I can barely hold myself back."

You smirked, your face beating up with slight embarrassment but also excitement with what you were about to say. He most definitely wouldn't hold back if you gave him the signal, but that was obviously what you wanted. So, without hesitation, you replied:

"Then don't."