(REQUEST) wamuu x reader

title: my human

requested by @naget0ayam
happy 99th birthday, joseph joestar!!! for the 27th,  anyway

Wamuu sighed. Waiting for his opponent, Joseph, was very boring.

He was currently sat on the steps leading up to the abandoned hotel he and his fellow Pillar Men had taken over, seeing as though it was nighttime and he wouldn't be harmed by the harsh rays of the sun. Wamuu missed the thrill of battle he experienced when he encountered Joseph, and yearned for something else eventful to occur.

Speak of the devil.

There was a loud rustle coming from the trees surrounding the hotel. Wamuu felt his ears perk up as he looked towards where the sound was. Along with a little more rustling and a string of curse words, Wamuu found that the rustles and sounds were coming from what seemed like a human person.

     The gentlest Pillar Man quietly made his way over to where the sounds were coming from, careful not to alert the humans of his presence. He knew that Kars would immediately have the human killed if he ever found out that there was one here, but Wamuu certainly didn't want that to happen. In fact, he wanted to keep them as a toy, as such - one that he could do research on and experiment with.

     The rustles suddenly stopped. Wamuu halted in his tracks, looking around cautiously to see if it was just a sneak attack from Joseph or Caesar, but there was nothing. To his surprise, a human girl popped out of the bush, her arms and legs cut and bruised and slightly dirty. She was wearing a beige jumpsuit with too many buttons for Wamuu to count and a matching beige hat that reminded him of the ones he'd seen Westerners in adventure movies wear.

     In short, she looked like she was on a mission. To conclude, Wamuu had to be extremely careful.

     He frowned, feigning angriness and trying to look aggressive. He pointed a finger at the girl, who was currently shaking but somehow still looking amazed.

     "You, human," he boomed, "what business do you have here?"

     She gasped and trembled even more. But, nevertheless, her grin stayed plastered across her face. "I'm sorry, sir!" She stammered, "you see, I heard about these 'Pillar Men' from the people in the town and I really, really wanted to come up and see them for myself, and I'm awfully sorry if you want to kill me now but I really, really don't want to die and I-"

     "Silence yourself. You speak too much. As punishment," he took a few steps forward, "you're coming with me."

     "Oh, boy!" She excitedly exclaimed, "I'm going to see them up close! My, I can't wait-"

     "I thought I told you to silence yourself." Wamuu, despite not showing it, found the girl to be quite interesting. "And besides, you won't learn a thing."

     She nodded, allowing herself to be carried off over Wamuu's shoulder through the entrance of the hotel.

——

     After a few hours of interrogating her, Kars decided to give in to Wamuu and let him keep her as a pet. Wamuu was absolutely overjoyed, however his face didn't show that at all. Only a small smirk, which probably made the girl think that he was going to do something completely different with her.

     He quickly learned that humans don't appreciate coldness, so he moved his pet from a barren 'cell' to one of the hotel's abandoned rooms that were kept nice for whatever reason. There was only a single bed and a fireplace, but the girl was perfectly fine with that. According to her, it was 'enough'.

     But Wamuu felt as though this girl didn't just deserve enough. He wanted to impress her, and give her more than she needed. Kars lived surrounded by jewels and minions that did his bidding, and had absolutely everything he could want and was still striving for more. This girl, however, was fine with just a bed and a fire.

     She must have more.

     Day by day, Wamuu started giving her little trinkets he'd find in the town at night, or little desserts he'd purchase in the various bakeries dotted around the place. He'd learnt, from research, that humans do not, in fact, eat other humans, and eat smaller portions of food which goes through intense preparation.

     Therefore, he learnt to cook.

     And boy, was he good at it.

     Every day, Wamuu would bring the girl a new dish to try out. One time, it was steak, of which he had to reassure her that it did come from a cow and not a human being... if that were even possible. Another time, it was a bowl of parsley soup.

     Wamuu slowly became like a husband of sorts. The girl began thinking of him as such, and laughed every time she imagined him like it.

     On one rainy day (the girl was unsure of what specific day it was), Wamuu was sat in the girl's room with her while she ate her meal. He took great pride in the fact that her face seemed to light up whenever she took a bite of one of his creations. Like this time, for instance. There was a very happy grin spreading across her face as she ate her Dauphinoise Potatoes.

"Wow..." she muttered, "just enough cheese and the potatoes are so soft..."

Wamuu smirked. "Thank you, human."

"You can just call me (name), you know. I mean, I've been here for about five months or something crazy like that." She took another forkful of the French dish and sighed again. "Amazing..."

     "(Name)..." Wamuu whispered, trying to get used to saying such a regular name. "What a name for a human."

     (Name), still in heaven after eating her meal, swallowed her last potato and turned to face the Pillar Man. "Most humans have names like mine. It's not a strange name. Well, maybe for you, it is."

     Wamuu, albeit not being a smiley person, smiled at (name). "I wasn't happy before I met you. I had a purpose - to follow out Master Kars' orders - but I'd never felt any sort of emotion towards anything."

     (Name) raised an eyebrow. Where was all of this coming from?

     "But, when I saw you, my body felt warm - perhaps warmer than Esidisi's heat. I don't know what it is, but I have to thank you for it." Wamuu reached one of his long arms over to (name) and patted her head carefully. He knew he was strong, and didn't want to hurt her in any way, shape, or form.

"Wamuu..." (name) muttered, gazing awkwardly into his eyes. Wamuu looked down at the floor, seemingly embarrassed about what he was saying.

He sighed. "I'm sorry, (name)."

"No!" She yelled, "no, don't be sorry!"

Wamuu looked at her quizzically.

She stood up so that she was at eye level with him (please bare in mind that he's sat down). "Wamuu, I feel like that too."

"Well then," he stood up too, feeling as though this was a standing-up conversation, "Let us feel warm together."

(Name) nodded. "Let's."

Wamuu, on his own accord, wrapped his arms around (name) and rested his head atop of hers. "Thank you, human."