(REQUEST) rohan x m!reader

title: intend to stay

requested by @livingfortheUWU
notice: if you've left a request, could you send it again, please? i'm going to write all current requests in the next few days and i haven't written any new ones down :):)

"Hey, did you hear?" whispered Koichi to Josuke, "Rohan's got a boyfriend."

Josuke started out of the classroom window mindlessly, just sipping on his carton of milk. "Is that so," he muttered, finishing the rest off and throwing it into the bin.

Koichi nodded enthusiastically. "That's why he hasn't been tagging along with us in the stand fights! He's been busy with him."

As Koichi was droning on about how cool Rohan was, Josuke couldn't help but feel jealous that Rohan had gotten a lover before he did. But Josuke could probably get any girl he wanted, so he wasn't in a sticky situation... but why did he find himself so jealous over Rohan and his boyfriend?

He'd have to investigate, Josuke concluded, I'll go and see what's going down at Rohan's house.

——

"Rohan, when can I move?" (name) asked, swinging his legs back and forth on the stool he was instructed to sit on. His hands were awkwardly placed on his lap and Rohan had styled his hair to make him look like a little boy from the nineteenth century going to tea with his mother. According to his boyfriend, 'Pink Dark Boy' was having a Victorian arc, and Rohan needed a reference. Apparently that meant hair styling too.

Said man shook his head. "Not yet, dear, I haven't quite finished." Rohan tapped his pencil on his lip as he thought, and his eyes travelled from the sketchbook to his model. "It's missing something..." he mused, sighing and concentrating on (name)'s figure.

(Name) grew increasingly uncomfortable under Rohan's glare, and began shifting his legs again, much to Rohan's displeasure.

"Oi, stop moving your legs! Am I going to have to put them back where they were again?" He tutted. "Typical. You're the only reference I can put up with and yet you're so incompetent."

Rohan made his way over to (name) and gingerly put his hands on his legs. He corrected the position of them and shook his head before he stood back up. Once he had stood up, however, he bent back down to peck (name)'s cheek gently. "Stay there."

The mangaka was soon enough back at his chair, sketching feverishly his muse. Unbeknownst to both males, Josuke was peering in through the window, glaring sharply at his 'frenemy'.

     God-damn Kishibe... Josuke's inner thoughts seethed, he just looks so damn happy, I could kill him! He is the last person that deserves that kind of happiness...

     Josuke caught himself thinking those things and immediately scolded himself for being so mean to him. I mean, sure, Rohan might've attacked his friends, but there was nothing wrong with him now, right...?

     "Ah, (name)," Rohan muttered, putting his sketchbook down and sighing. "I've got it done, but it wasn't my best work at all."

     Concerned, (name) looked at Rohan, and put a hand on his arm as he came to stand by the stool. "Is it because of me?" He asked, rubbing circles lightly into him.

     Outside, Josuke's expression only got more angry, but disgusted at the same time. He didn't realise how weird it was to see someone else be so... in love.

     It was also weird that he could tell that Rohan truly loved this mystery man, who, supposedly, went by the name of (name).

     Rohan shook his head. "It could never be you, dear," he picked up (name)'s hand and pressed a quick kiss to it, "it's me - to be frank, I've been quite distracted as of late."

      "Oh?"

     "...yeah. I can't say I'm proud of this, but the look on your face just made me want to squeeze the life out of you. I've never seen anything so... cute...!"

     Josuke almost threw up there and then. Before things could get worse, he darted away from the window and went to spill the tea to Koichi and Okuyasu.

     Inside, though, neither of them were able to see how weird their little romantic escapade sounded. Rohan continued to shower his boyfriend in compliments, much to the latter's surprise. Rohan didn't seem like he had it in him to be romantic, but here he was.

     "I can't take my eyes off of how well-structured your face is," he hummed, "I love to draw you. You're so picturesque."

     ...however, all of his compliments were art-based, and were all centred around how much he loved drawing his boyfriend.

     Suddenly, Rohan was shut up with a kiss from (name). "Rohan," he said, "be quiet, would you?"

     Rohan looked down dejectedly. "Sorry. I just want you to know how grateful I am."

     "You can do that in other ways."

     "Like what?"

     (Name) smirked. "Like this."

     Soon enough, (name)'s lips were on Rohan's again, and his hands were once again rubbing circles into the mangaka's arms. Rohan, being the socially awkward man he was, could only put his hands on his boyfriend's arms, mirroring his actions. (Name) eventually grew tired and moved Rohan's hands so that they were wrapped around his back. He broke the kiss, and with a tut, he muttered, "I suppose you'll get better with time."

     His hold tightened on (name). "With time? You intend to stay?"

     "Rohan, you're awfully talented, but you're sometimes awfully stupid too."