(REQUEST) kira (4) x reader

title: art

requested by @MysteriousLostOne

     Yoshikage Kira often found himself looking at hands as they passed him in the street.

     Honestly, he only saw women for their hands. If a woman had wrinkled, calloused hands or crooked and torn nails, he'd avoid them at all costs. If a woman's hands were soft, clean and manicured, Kira would convince himself that they were the ones for him.

     Nails and hands defined personality.

     Well-kept nails and smooth hands showed Kira the perfect woman - someone who cared for themselves, and had high expectations that he would surely go out of his way to meet.

     Bitten nails and crinkled hands meant that the woman in question was nervous and had succumbed to bad habits, and didn't have any self-love at all.

     Kira's perfect woman would have the most beautiful hands, and perhaps hands that would rival his all-time love, the Mona Lisa. If there was such a woman that existed, he wouldn't mind quitting all of his psychotic habits to go for her. Her hands would be his and his only.

     Well, he hoped for her hands.

     But when he found that woman, he got much more than a pair of hands.

It was a bright and sunny day in Morioh, and the April breeze was soothing to Kira's panicked mindset. He was on his way to work, however he was concentrated on thinking about how the woman he confronted last night almost called the police on him. It was a close call, to say the least, as he killed her and skedaddled out of there as quick as he could. If he hadn't had done that, he probably would've been in jail.

And that was the one thing he didn't want to happen. Ever.

In fact, Kira was so worried about getting caught he crashed into someone smaller than he was and ended up knocking them to the ground. He shook his head free from thoughts of hands or murder, and looked down to see who he'd hurt.

To his surprise, it was a girl, one with big (eye colour) eyes and the most luscious hair he could ever think of. The funny thing was, while he was admiring this girl instead of helping her up, her hands were the last thing he noticed.

And by god, were they beautiful.

     He could've looked at them all day if it weren't for the suspicious look you were giving him from your spot on the floor.

     "Erm, excuse me," you said, "a little help, if you please?"

     Kira almost choked on his breath. Your voice was just as angelic.

     You bravely held out a hand and waited for him to grab it and pull you up. But, as soon as you held it out, it was grabbed, caressed, and then he eventually pulled you up.

     The blond began to stutter in order to find his next sentence. His hand never let go of yours, despite the pulling and the tugging you gave him, and his blue eyes never met yours. Eventually, he found his words, and muttered, "I'm awfully sorry - is there any way I could make it up to you?"