Chapter 5: Institute of Perfection

The gang are in the dark while walking into the tunnel that there's nothing happening.

"There are so many tunnels." Moxy said.

"What we really need is a light." Ugly Dog said.

"I wish we could see clearly." Dawn said.

"I have a flashlight!" Babo said.

"So, why have we been walking in the dark for the last hour, then?" Wage asked.

"I'm conserving the batteries until we really need it." Babo answered.

"Good thinking. Let me know when you come upon a time when you really need it." Wage said.

"You got it!" Babo said.

Babo turns on the light of his flashlight. The gang sees nothing but the tunnel way of where they are at.

"Maybe we'll get a chance to see what's on the other end of this tunnel." Dawn said.

Ugly Dog was sniffing to the ground.

"You smell anything?" Moxy asked to Ugly Dog.

"It's hard to say. It'd be easier if I had a nose." Ugly Dog said.

Ugly Dog keeps on sniffing around until the gang fell down as they scream and sees a lot of white standard that has faces and white clothes, but no hair fall along.

"Creepy falling babies! Creepy falling babies!" Wage shouted.

"Oh, no! Oh, no." Moxy said.

Moxy closed her eyes in fear.

"Huh?" Moxy asked.

Turns out when the light was on, the gang were on a long slide while the standard dolls.

"Whoo! Yes!" Moxy shouted happily.

Moxy and the others were having fun on the slides while laughing and cheering, except Wage was scared and Lucky Bat was with her to calm down.

"I'm freakin' out." Wage said to Lucky Bat.

"Breathe in deep." Lucky Bat said.

Wage inhaled deeply to hold her breath and Lucky Bat went to a different slide.

"Very calmly!" Lucky Bat shouted.

The gang keeps on sliding on the slides with the white dolls until they all fell into a pile of white and yellow peanuts.

"And exhale." Lucky Bat said to Wage.

Wage coughs up some peanuts that were in her mouth.

"That was really fun." Dawn said.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Let's do it again!" Moxy shouted happily.

The gang looked at Moxy and Dawn, the looks up to see something. Moxy and Dawn were confused until they turned around to see a place called "Institute of Perfection" and the standards dolls sees it as well. They even looked at a scream about what the place's purpose.

"Congratulations, Doll Type Number 12. You have arrived at your designated quality control center. The final step on your journey to becoming the complete doll you were made to be. And once you successfully complete the institute's rigorous final test, you'll pass through this portal and begin the greatest experience a doll can know." The female announcer said to the speaker.

The screen changed to scenes of kids with the perfect dolls such as playing with them, reading books, riding bikes, watching movies, and even dressing up in different outfits and hairstyles. Moxy was feeling heartwarming to react to the screen, she imagines her with a child instead. And Dawn, she was feeling happy until she thoughts of something that she was crying about.