Chapter 10: The Spy Girls

It was later on during the night. Kitty, Lydia, and Tuesday were in black spy agent suits as they were at the edge of the pipe to see UglyVille.

"Ugh. Are you kidding me?" Kitty asked.

"First that dark, greasy pipe, and now we have to go down there?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, maybe someone down there can tell us where Uglyville is." Tuesday said.

Kitty goes down to the ground as she has a rope for Lydia and Tuesday to get down.

"Lowering, lowering, lowering." Tuesday said as they go down.

The girls walks sneakily without getting caught though the streets.

"Creeping, creeping, creeping." Tuesday said.

The girls gets up to a wire and walks up quietly.

"Sneaking, sneaking..." Tuesday said.

"It's not sneaking if you say it." Kitty said.

Each girls gots behind a blue UglyDoll and then to a wall until they see someone coming, they freeze and make weird faces.

"Evenin'. Lookin' ugly." The red UglyDoll said to them and leaves.

"Check me. Am I ugly?" Lydia asked.

"Come on." Kitty said.

They goes to a wall and look around to see if anyone is anywhere around them. They roll to the ground fast and quietly.

"Rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling." Tuesday said while rolling.

The girls keeps on rolling until they go into the sewers.

"Gross!" Kitty shouted in disgust.

The spy girls comes out fo the manhole and hears some cheering going on. They all climbed up to a windmill and sees a view of UglyDolls as a crowd while they were having a race such as karts, pogo stick, and other things.

"This place is definitely ugly, that's for sure. Hey, Tuesday, jot that down." Kitty said to Tuesday.

"Yas! Lou's gonna be like, You guys are the awesome-est spies ever." Tuesday said.

Tuesday takes out a notepad and a pencil to write down on the notepad.

"And then he'll love me, than that new girl, Dawn. " Tuesday said quietly to herself.

"And the winner is Wedgehead, by a wedge." Ox shouted and the race was finished.

"Thanks, Mayor Ox!" Wedgehead shouted happily.

"Is that a bunny or something?" Tuesday asked.

"Oh, I love bunnies." Lydia said.

"No, that's Ox! And there he goes. Let's move!" Kitty said as they sees Ox walking.

The girls looked around and huddle up for a plan.

"Get him into the bag, up the pipe, and we're on our way back to Lou. Easy-peasy. Any questions?" Kitty asked as she explained.

"Yes! As a matter of fact. Are those my earrings?" Lydia asked as she sees Kitty wearing the earrings.

"Yes. Any more questions?" Kitty asked.

"How could you take them without asking me?" Lydia asked in whining.

"It was super easy." Kitty said.

Lydia started to cry.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. Don't cry, Lydia. It'll give you frown lines." Kitty said.

Lydia stops crying quickly.

"Attagirl. It's no big deal, right? I mean, it's not like I borrowed your lip gloss." Kitty said.

Kitty takes out her little mirror and puts on lipgloss on her lips.

"Wait, is that my lip gloss?" Tuesday asked.

"Whoa, is that the time? Getting late. Let's do this. Synchronize!" Kitty said as she check the time.

"That's my watch!" Tuesday said.

"It is, but it looks better on me. Come on." Kitty said and walks off.

"It does look good on her." Lydia said.

"I know, right?" Tuesday asked.

Ox was in a building, looking at some pictures until a rope came up and get in the middle of the room from between the two windows.

"Hmm..." Ox hummed.

Ox was pulling the rope as Kitty was trying to get on the rope and fell off, which it makes Ox holds on the rope and falls down into the big sack.

"Whoa!" Ox shouted.

"Whoo! Got the Ugly rabbit thing." Lydia said.

Tuesday was about to closed the sack, but Ox slaps her in the face by his ears.

"Ow!" Tuesday shouted.

"Oh, a little rabbit in the sack, huh?"

Ox went upside down to run by his ears to escape.

"I'm a natural ear runner. You'll never catch me..." Ox said until get got hit by a rake.

"Right in the buttons." Ox said and fells down in pain.

"Good thing for that random rake." Lydia said.

The spy girls walks up to the sack.

"Just like we planned it." Kitty said.

"Now tell us where Uglyville is!" Tuesday shouted to Ox.

When Tuesday says that, Kitty and Lydia were confused.