Chapter 23: The Wedding

Today is the big day for Lou and Dawn, because it's their wedding day. At the bride dresses shop, Dawn was getting dressed in her wedding dress along with the help from Moxy, Mandy, Kitty, Lydia, and Tuesday to get dressed as the bridesmaids while Lou and everyone else were setting up the stuff for the place where the wedding would be at, which it would be at a church at the Institute of Perfection.

"You look so beautiful." Lydia said.

"Thanks, I hope that this wedding would be special." Dawn said happily.

"Are you ready for your big day, Dawn?" Moxy asked happily.

"Yes, but I'm a little bit nervous." Dawn answered as she holds a bouquet of pink roses.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright." Mandy said.

"At least, you do make a cute couple with Lou." Kitty said.

"But I want him to marry me. I did have a crush on him for a long time." Tuesday said sadly.

"I'm sorry, but he didn't really love you." Lydia said.

"We've got to get ready about be on time for the wedding." Moxy said.

"I'm going to get the carriage ready to take a ride to the wedding." Mandy said.

When they were all done getting dressed, the girls went in the carriage and took a ride to the church. Once they all arrived, they got out and Ox comes out do the doors.

"You all came just in time. You girls get inside to be in place as bridesmaids." Ox said.

The girls nodded and they all went inside. The other girls were in place and Dawn was in front of the closed doors with Ox at her side.

"You look lovely, Lou is gonna love to see you." Ox said to Dawn.

"Thanks, I'm so ready." Dawn said happily.

Inside the church was the UglyDolls and Pretty Dolls were sitting in the chairs as the audience. Moxy, Mandy, Kitty, Lydia, and Tuesday were the bridesmaids along with Nolan, UglyDog, Lucky Bat, and Babo were the best men. Lou is ready in place, so the wedding begins. Some of the UglyDolls played the music and everyone looked at the doors to see it open, Wedgehead throws flowers in the air that she's the flower girl, Ox and Dawn walks down together until they get to the front, Lou and Dawn looked at each other and one of the robots is the minister of the wedding and he opens a big book.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate with Lou and Dawn as they both proclaim their love and commitment to the world. We are gathered to rejoice, with and for them, in the new life they now undertake together. Lou and Dawn, the relationship you enter into today must be grounded in the strength of your love and the power of your faith in each other. To make your relationship succeed it will take unending love. It will take trust, to know in your hearts that you truly want what is best for one another and to learn and grow together. It will take faith, to go forward together without knowing what the future holds." The robot explained as he begins.

"Lou, do you take Dawn for alawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. That you promise to be true in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. To love and honor all the days of life, until death do you two part?" The robot asked to Lou.

"I do." Lou answered.

"And do you, Dawn, take Lou for alawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. That you promise to be true in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. To love and honor all the days of life, until death do you two part?" The robot asked to Dawn.

"I do." Dawn answered.

"Very well, may we have the rings, please?" The robot asked.

Ox walks up to give the rings to Lou and Dawn, they both put the rings on to each other.

"By the power vested in me, by the Institute of Perfection, I pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." The robot said.

Lou and Dawn kissed and everyone cheered. Dawn throws the bouquet of pink roses in the air and Nolan catches it. Tuesday sees him holding it and she blushes, she kissed Nolan on the cheek and he and her were blushes together. After the wedding, everyone was having a party to have all the fun. Lou and Dawn walks up to their chocolate wedding cake and they cut a slice together and eat it together. In the middle of the party for all the dancing, talking, and eating food and when they played the song "It Will Rain", that's when Lou and Dawn decided to dance together alone at the dance floor and dance slowly together. Everyone were looked at the view and crying in happily or taking pictures. After the party, Lou and Dawn went to a limousine to take a ride at Lou's mansion, that Lou carried her to their house afterwards to have fun for their honeymoon and that was the end of their wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this wedding chapter, I know that it did took a long time, but I'm sure this is fine with you guys. I know that I was gonna do it on Valentine's Day, but I was too busy at that time. In fact, my mom got married to her boyfriend few days after Valentine's Day. Go check out my post on Twitter and Instagram of my picture of my mom's wedding, if you guys want to see. By the way, I'm not done with this story yet. Just a few more chapters, like the little part of the ending in the movie.