Chapter 24: The Ending

The next day, Moxy was standing in front of the big portal as the others were behind her, including Lou, Dawn, and Mandy.

"Well, Moxy, you did it. Today's the day." Ox said.

"I never doubted you, girl. Not for one minute. Well, okay, maybe one minute. Or like, I don't know, five to ten. The time here is so funky. I mean, how long did this take us? What is this, a day? A month? What, 83 minutes? It's all confusing. But look, Moxy, you better come back to visit, you hear me?" Wage asked while explained.

"Of course, I'm coming back. You know Uglyville will always be my home. Besides, Dawn, don't you want to come to the Big World with me?" Moxy asked to Dawn.

"Well, I don't know if I could be with a child in the Big World or stay here with Lou. I don't want to leave Lou here." Dawn said.

"I know. I can't come, because prototypes are never allowed to go to the Big World." Lou said.

"Well, if only there's a way." Dawn said.

"Actually, there really is a way." A robotic male voice said.

Everyone turns around to a robot comes up to them with a big book as he opens it.

"According to this book about prototypes, if any prototypes have learned the mistakes or find for their own true love, the rules of the Institute of Perfection shall be reinstated. Which means that Lou is allowed to go to the Big World." The robot explained as reading the book.

Everyone was shock of surprised to hear.

"Really? Can I?" Lou asked.

"Yes. You can finally be with a child and even for Dawn as well." The robot answered.

Everyone cheered as Lou and Dawn hug each other. The robot closed the book and leaves.

"Thanks. I have been wishing for this for my entire life." Lou said.

"Maybe we can come to visit here again." Dawn said.

"You were right the whole time, Lucky Bat." Moxy said.

"Me?" Lucky Bat asked.

"We found our own truth." Moxy said.

Everyone looked at the portal, Moxy takes a deep breath as Lou and Dawn hold each other's hand. Moxy went into the portal at first, and the others walked in as well. While Moxy is with a child, Lou and Dawn's life together in the Big World begins.

It was the night of Christmas Eve, Lou and Dawn were in a brown box and it opens by a man and woman. They were in the house of the "Harrison" family, which the parents names are Drew and Priscilla. The parents takes both Lou and Dawn out of the box to take them upstairs and put them on a shelf next to the bed of their daughter's bedroom quietly while their daughter is still asleep in her bed, closes the door to leave. Lou and Dawn comes to life to look around the bedroom and looks at a picture of the "Harrison" family that the parents have four kids, three girls and a boy. Lou and Dawn finds out that their owner's name is Autumn, it's was on her notebook that it's on the table. They decided to turn back into silent as they see Autumn wakes up and turns on her nightlight to take a drink of for glass of water. Instead, Autumn sees Lou and Dawn on the shelf with a Christmas card with them. She slowly gets out of her bed and walks up to the shelf to Lou and Dawn. She picks them up and takes them to the bed, to sit down and take a look at them closely. Autumn looks like Lou and Dawn that she has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and perfect teeth. Autumn smiles that she got Lou and Dawn for Christmas and she hugs them. Autumn turns off the light and goes to bed with Lou and Dawn in bed to go back to sleep. Lou and Dawn wakes up to see their owner that they are happy to be together since they are married and got their wishes, Dawn gets to have a new owner and Lou gets to go to the Big World to a child. Lou and Dawn kiss and hold hands to go to sleep together for the night.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you guys liked this story! I just hope that they would do UglyDolls 2, that Lou should be forgiven and be a good like Sunset Shimmer from Equestria Girls movie.

⭐️ if you guys say that they should do UglyDolls 2!

And also, be sure to comment down below if you guys want me to do my story of Toy Story (UglyDolls Version) next! But I need more people to join in the cast or choose the characters from UglyDolls for the roles in my Wattpad Movie Contest. Go check it out, if you guys haven't seen read or if you would like to join in!