Chapter 6: The Ugly Truth

While Dawn was looked around in amused, the UglyDolls looked at the big portal.

"Just imagine, Uglies. All our dreams are waiting for us right through there. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is gonna stop us now." Moxy said to the UglyDolls.

While Dawn was walking around, four girls came looked over to see her. It was Kitty, Lydia, Tuesday, and Mandy. Kitty was looking herself in her mirror until she looked over to see Dawn.

"Hey, girls. Look." Kitty said to the girls while pointing.

The girls looked over to see Dawn.

"Who is she?" Kitty asked.

"I think she's a new girl." Lydia said.

"We should go and meet her. Come on." Tuesday said.

They walked over to Dawn to greet.

"Hi, are you new here?" Kitty asked to Dawn.

Dawn looked over to see the four girls.

"Yes, I am. My name is Dawn." Dawn said.

"I'm Kitty." Kitty said.

"I'm Lydia." Lydia said.

"I'm Tuesday." Tuesday said.

"And I'm Mandy." Mandy said.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all." Dawn said.

"We have never seen you before." Mandy asked.

"That's because this is my first day, I'm new here." Dawn said.

Kitty looked behind Dawn to see the UglyDolls.

"Ew! What are those?" Kitty asked.

Dawn turns around to see the UglyDolls as the other girls looked over in disgust, except Mandy was startled.

"Those are my friends." Dawn said.

"Is that supposed to be some kind of dog?" Lydia asked.

"Yes, he is." Dawn answered.

"Lou is so not gonna like this." Tuesday said.

"Definitely not. He'll be like, I do not like this. Ew, ew, ew." Kitty said and the girls laughed.

"Oh, my gosh, Kitty. That's such a good Lou impression." Tuesday said.

"I know, right?" Kitty asked.

They all looked over at Mandy.

"I know, too. Right?" Mandy asked.

"So, when Lou sees me, is he gonna accept me?" Dawn asked.

"Yes. I'm sure that he's gonna love to see you since you are new here." Kitty said.

Suddenly, there was Nolan. He's a male perfect doll with brown hair with a green streak, two eyes in different color that one is purple and the other is green, has freckles on his face, and his sleeves of his shirt were different. Nolan shows up to the girls as Dawn back up from him.

"Uh, excuse me, girls. Who's Lou?" Nolan asked.

Kitty raised up her hands in a 'hold up' way and a bright spotlight goes over to Nolan while the entire place was dark, and there was a game show dramatic song.

"Who's Lou? Were you born yesterday?" Kitty asked.

"Um... Yes." Nolan answered.

"Look, listen, and learn." Kitty, Lydia, and Tuesday said all together.

Suddenly, another spotlight shows a shadow up at a mansion as the crowd cheered and chanting Lou's name, the UglyDolls were seeing what was happing as well.