Chapter 12: Lou and Ox Reunited

After talking with Moxy, Lou looked at Dawn that she takes off the scrunchie off to let her hair back and putting on her headband. Lou looked at her with a flirty smile on his face and he had an idea to her, so he walks up to her.

"Hey, Dawn." Lou said.

Dawn turns around to see Lou.

"Hi, Lou." Dawn said as she blushes and waves at him.

"How was the training going on to you so far?" Lou asked.

"Doing good. Even though, it was hard there for a little bit, but I did got the hang of it." Dawn replied.

"Good. Because I've decided to reward you with something." Lou said.

"Okay. What is it?" Dawn asked.

"Well, when I see your skills for the training for the past days lately, it did surprised me which it was better than anyone did as I thought. And that's when I've decided to ask you for a reward. Will you go on a dinner date with me tonight?" Lou asked in a flirty tone.

Dawn blushes even more from it.

"Of course. I would love that." Dawn answered.

"Good. So, I'll see you at 6pm tonight later on. Just meet me at my mansion." Lou said.

"Okay, I'll will be ready." Dawn said.

Lou pulls out a pink rose to give to the Dawn, she accepts it and sniffs the rose. Lou and Dawn looked at each other and they both leave.

Later on, the spy girls were on the staircase while taking the sack that Ox was in it. Kitty was dragging the sack by pulling it with a rope as Lydia was pushing the sack for help while Tuesday was behind Lydia.

"Kidnapping should be a crime." Kitty said.

"I'm pretty sure it is a crime." Lydia said.

"Good points on both sides. Maybe we should stop the kidnapping until we settle this." Ox explained while being inside of the sack.

"No way. He's expecting us. And I want him to see my bangs. They're side-swept now." Tuesday said.

"He's not gonna care about your bangs!" Lydia said.

"You guys are being haters lately." Tuesday said.

They throw the sack as Ox struggles for trying to out of it.

"Let me out!" Ox shouted in the bag.

Ox finally got out and look around.

"Where am I? Who's in charge here? Huh?" Ox asked as he looks up.

It's was Lou and the spy girls behind him.

"Hello, old friend." Lou said.

"L-Lou?" Ox asked.

"They know each other?" Lydia asked to Kitty.

"He just said, L-Lou? Keep up." Kitty said.

Ox was on silent for a moment until Tuesday came up to his side.

"Lou, have you seen my bangs?" Tuesday asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment down below for your choice for the question with some requests for the ideas...

What food should Lou and Dawn would enjoy to eat for their dinner date? Should they have an appetizer and a dessert too? Here's the list to comment for your choice that I decided...

APPETIZER: (Your Request)

DINNER: (Your Request)

DRINK: (Your Request)

DESSERT: (Your Request)

If you guys want to use my idea, here's mine if you like...

APPETIZER: Cheese Sticks with Ranch Dip

DINNER: Spaghetti and Meatballs with Shredded Cheese and Garlic Bread (Inspired by 2019 Lady and the Tramp Trailer)

DRINK: Fruit Punch

DESSERT: Chocolate Chip Skillet with Vanilla Ice Cream (The one from Chili's)

Be sure to comment down below for your request for each. And I want to remind that I will promise to you guys that the chapter of their date will be coming soon on this story.