Chapter 20: Defeat Lou

Moxy and Dawn were happy that they all final passed.

"Gauntlet bypassed! Love and compassion are the doll's true purpose. Run celebration protocol. Time to party!" The robot said.

The other two robots next to him, blows out confetti for the congrats to the dolls for passing the Gauntlet.

"For an Exposition Robot, that guy is pretty cool." Ugly Dog said.

Everybody cheered as Lou was shocked.

"Look!" A male pretty doll shouted while pointing.

There was the big screen shows that there was a picture of Lou got a 'X' mark on it, everybody sees it as Lou was laughing.

"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag." Lou said.

"I don't understand, why did Lou fail?" Dawn asked.

The Spy Girls walked up to Lou.

"You failed?" Lydia asked.

"How could you fail?" Tuesday asked.

"You still don't get it. Of course I failed. I'll always fail! I'm a prototype!" Lou shouted.

"What?" Dawn asked.

"Prototype is, like, a good thing, right?" Tuesday said to the girls.

"No! He ain't a real doll, girl." Lydia answered.

"You thought that I stuck around this place because I cared so much about you mindless sycophants?" Lou said angrily.

Kitty gasps as Tuesday makes a surprised expression.

"Sycophants is, like, a good thing, right?" Tuesday asked to the girls.

"Ugh! No, you imbecile!" Kitty shouted angrily to Tuesday.

"Is imbecile, a good thing?" Tuesday asked to Babo.

"My gut says, Yeah." Babo answered.

"I'm the model! The mold! Sent by the factory to help guide you through. Sounds amazing, right?" Lou asked while explained.

"Uh..." Nolan said.

"Wrong! Prototypes are not meant for public consumption. I was never allowed to go to the Big World, but you could!" Lou shouted angrily.

Lou turns around to point at Ox.

"How could someone as ugly as you be accepted and loved while someone as perfect as I never could and never will?" Lou asked angrily.

Lou looks at a basket of big balls of yarns with big needles.

"Let's see how you feel when you're trapped in this place forever, just like me." Lou said angrily.

Lou presses a button, then gets one of the big needles and runs off. The robotic baby takes the gang out of the Gauntlet and Lou getting away while laughs evilly. The gang runs to catch up to get to Lou.

"Come on!" Kitty shouted to the girls and runs off too.

While the Gauntlet was going back into the tunnel, Lou was at the roof to get to his way to the portal to the real world as the gang were watching and Ox runs to catch up.

When Dawn was watching in fear, Tuesday went behind and attacks Dawn with the other big needle in anger, but Dawn moves or runs to get away and they both keep on fighting.

"Tuesday, why are you doing this?" Dawn asked while running away.

"Because you took my man, that's why and you're gonna pay!" Tuesday shouted in anger and still try to attack.