Chapter 22: The Surprise

It's has been almost a month since the Uglies and the Pretties get along as friends together, Lou and Dawn were dating the entire time as Lou was nice to the UglyDolls. Ever since he changed to be nice, he hangs out with everyone and was still continued dating Dawn. But this time, he wanted to surprise her with something very special. Lou went into his mansion and picks something that he took out from one of the drawers in his office, then went out in a happy mood. He looks around to see Dawn talking to the Uglies from a far distance and finds the Spy Girls and Mandy. He has an idea for the surprise, so he runs up to the girls for some help.

"Hey, girls." Lou said to them.

The Spy Girls and Mandy turns around to see Lou.

"Hi, Lou." Kitty, Lydia and Mandy said together.

"Hello, Lou." Tuesday said in a flirty tone and blushes.

"I need you girls to do something for me." Lou said.

"Ok. For what?" Kitty asked.

"It's a surprise for my girl." Lou said quietly.

"Oh, really?" Lydia asked.

"A surprise? Is it for me?" Tuesday said as she continues blushes.

"No." Lou answered.

Tuesday went from smile to sad, depressed that Lou still doesn't love her.

"Who is it?" Lydia asked.

Lou didn't says anything, instead he turns around to see Dawn still talking with the Uglies, which it goes the girls attention to know and they all smiled except Tuesday.

"Ok. We will help." Mandy said.

"Here's what I need you girls to do..." Lou said.

Lou whispered to the girls for the plan while they were looking over at Dawn and finds the perfect spot for the surprise. Later on, the Uglies and the Pretties were having a party at the Institute of Perfection to celebrate, except Dawn. She was sitting on the staircase and looking over away at Lou's mansion, worried that Lou did not come either her to dance. Moxy and Ox realized it and went up to Dawn to decided to talk, sitting next to her.

"Hey, Dawn." Moxy said.

"Hi, Dawn." Ox said.

"Hi, guys." Dawn said desperately.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling alright?" Ox asked.

"Yes. You were feeling strange when we started the party." Moxy said.

"It's just... Lou didn't come to dance with me." Dawn said.

"Don't worry, he might come later." Moxy said.

"I don't know. I know that he was trying to get rid of you guys at first. But, I'm starting to think that... he don't care about me anymore." Dawn explained.

"Thats not true. All that matter is that you two had each other. You love him and he loves you." Ox said.

"I know. But he was he only one that I loved more than anyone. He's the only one that I have loved since my owner Emily died. I don't want to be rejected again." Dawn explained.

"It's ok. He might be doing something special for you sooner or later." Moxy said.

"I'm sure he might know." Ox said.

Dawn looks up at Moxy and Ox, smiled.

"Thanks, guys." Dawn said.

"You want to come and dance?" Moxy asked.

"Maybe later." Dawn answered.

"Ok. We'll talk to you later." Ox said.

Moxy and Ox walks away to continue dancing.

Dawn was still looking at the mansion. But what she didn't know is that Lou, Mandy, and The Spy Girls were watching her behind the bushes.

"Ok. Let's get ready for the surprise. Mandy, go get near Dawn to drop the letter, but don't let her see you." Lou whispered to Mandy.

"I'll try my best." Mandy whispered.

Mandy slowly walks behind Dawn, slowly puts the letter and runs back to the bushes. Dawn gets up and turns around to find the letter. She picked it up and reads it.

Meet me at the dock of the beach in UglyVille for a special surprise. Love, Lou

"I'll be there." Dawn said happily and goes on her way there while holding the letter.

Lou, Mandy, and The Spy Girls watch her walking off.

"Okay. I'll be at the dock right before Dawn." Lou said to the girls.

"I hope she will like the view when she gets there." Lydia said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure, she will once she gets there." Kitty said.

"I though he was gonna marry me for real." Tuesday said desperately while looking down.

"That's because he is already in love with Dawn at first." Kitty said.

Lou went to a shortcut to UglyVille for the beach dock and gets the stuff ready for the scene. Dawn is finally at UglyVille now and she looks around to the the beach dock. When she was close enough, she sees a trail made by a lot of rose petals on the ground and follows it. She sees the Lou and the beach dock that the sides has light up candles.

"Hi, Lou." Dawn said as she blushes.

"Hey, Dawn. You like it?" Lou asked and he moves his arm down to the dock.

"It's amazing." Dawn said.

"Today is our one month of anniversary for our first date." Lou said.

"Why did you want me to come here?" Dawn asked.

"Because I have something for you... that I want to ask you." Lou said.

Lou gets down by one knee and takes out of something from his pocket. It's was a little black box, he opens it and there was a diamond ring shaped of a rose, in the box.

"Dawn, you are the most beautiful girl that I have never seen in all my life. I promised you that I will always loved you and cared for you since your owner passed away. So, I've decided to ask you for this. Dawn... will you marry me?" Lou asked as he explained.

Dawn gasps and smiled as she blushes.

"Yes." Dawn answered.

Lou takes the ring and Dawn puts it on her finger and they both kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you have it, everyone. That's was the surprise that I did, I hope you guys will like it! I am going to do the wedding on the next chapter soon, but it's gonna take a little while because I'm gonna publish the wedding chapter on Valentine's Day at next month. I hope you guys liked this chapter!