Chapter 17: Rescue Mission

Meanwhile in UglyVille, the UglyDolls were still depressed while waiting in a line to get soup.

"Please, sir. Can I have some more?" Oliver asked to the chef.

The chef gave him more soup in Oliver's bowl.

"Um... a little bit more." Oliver said.

The chef again gave more to Oliver.

"Bless you, sir. Perhaps even a little..." Oliver said.

"Get lost, Oliver. It's tough times all over." The chef said.

Oliver leaves and Ox got his soup and walks to the table with the gang.

"Where's Moxy?" Ox asked to them.

"Wouldn't you hide too, if you were responsible for all of this?" Wedgehead asked as she points to the town.

The town was still falling and torn apart.

"Whoa! It's not all her fault. I mean, I just went along with it without so much as a bark." Ugly Dog said.

"All I wanted to do was help her get a look inside that magic flower." Babo said.

"It all started with the tea leaves. My tea leaves." Lucky Bat said.

They all looked at Wage as she was eating her sandwich.

"Oh, yeah. I never tried to talk to her out of it. I thought it was a great idea all along. Don't drag me into your little pity party." Wage said.

Wage was feeling like she was right while the others were sad.

"It's all my fault! I've always wished I could be as brave as Moxy. But I've always been afraid of my own shadow, and I saw this as an opportunity to step outside of my comfort zone." Wage explained as she freaks out.

"It's got to get better than this, right?" Oliver asked

"Oh, look at us. We're falling to pieces. I'm gonna go talk to Moxy, and we're gonna make things right." Ox said and leaves.

"I need something stronger than this soup." Wage said.

Ox walks up to Moxy's house to check on her.

"Moxy?" Ox asked.

The door was slightly open, Ox opens the door all the way.

"Hello?" Ox asked.

Ox sees the big mess when he walks in.

"Oh, no." Ox said.

Ox looks around to find Moxy, but she still not there. He sees something moving underneath the blanket.

"What?" Ox asked.

Ox runs to it and removes the blanket to see Moxy's printer clanking and making noises.

"Did you see anything?" Ox asked to the printer.

The printer clinks and clanks until it prints out some papers to Ox. It was the pictures of Moxy and Mandy were kidnapped by the Spy Girls.

"What? Oh, no." Ox said.

Moxy was trying the pull to turn the doorknob, but nothing works.

"Moxy, just give it up. We've already tried." Mandy said.

Moxy fells off the doorknob and an alarm buzzes and blaring with a red light. They see a mouth like chomping grinder. As the floor was moving towards it, but Moxy and Mandy runs back to get away until they got caught and can't move.

"No. No! Oh, no! No! Aah!" Mandy shouted.

Suddenly, the gang were there already for them.

"Moxy!" Ox shouted.

"Ox!" Moxy shouted.

"Let's go!" Wage shouted.

"We got you." Ugly Dog said.

They get Moxy and Mandy out of it and sees the grinder closer to them.

"Ready, Wage? Now!" Babo shouted.

The gang all hold on the the walls while holding on to each other.

"We can't hold this forever!" Moxy shouted.

"Hold on!" Mandy shouted.

"Hold on tight!" Babo shouted.

The other UglyDolls came out of the chute and hold on to each other as they reaches to get the others. But when they finally grab on, Babo was close to the grinder without hold on to anything.

"Babo!" Wage shouted.

Babo was still running and throw things from his pockets to the grinder. Moxy went to him to get him to grab on.

"Come on, Babo!" Wage shouted.

"Stretch, Babo, stretch!" Moxy shouted while reaching her hand to Babo.

"So long, Ugly world! I'm not gonna make it!" Babo shouted.

Babo fells and grabs on the thing on Moxy's head.

"Yeah!" Babo shouted.

"Yes! Okay, pull!" Moxy shouted.

The UglyDolls Gabe's the signals all the way from the pipe to UglyVille.

"Hyah, Willard!" The male UglyDoll shouted as he slaps Willard to make him run.

The UglyDolls were being pulled so fast and the grinder slowly turns off. They were at the other side of the pipe with the wood pieces.

"I'm lucky you got that thing on your head, whatever it is." Babo said.

Moxy looks at her thing on her head and gibberish cat gibberish.

"No, Gibberish Cat, we're not just going home. If Lou tried to recycle us, then no one is safe." Moxy said.

"Moxy's right. I lived my whole life being afraid, but never again. We need to take a stand. All of us!" Ox said.

"But how? We're rejects! I read it in the paper." The male UglyDoll said.

"We are not rejects. Our flaws make us who we are. You know what? We have enough flaws for every doll in Perfection and then some." Moxy explained.

"I have three brains!" The purple UglyDoll shouted.

"And me, I'm shaped like a spork!" The spork shaped UglyDoll shouted.

"See this head? It's a wedge!" Wedgehead shouted.

"And I'm greedy with the soup!" Oliver shouted

"Those are all worth fighting for! Well, maybe not being greedy with the soup, but the others! Now let our freak flags fly!" Moxy shouted.

The UglyDolls cheered loudly.