Epilogue 6

Yellow and Blue Diamond enter White's chamber, the Diamond stood before them, her arms outstretched, a forced smile on her face.
Pink Pearl stood below her, donning the same uncanny smile.

"Well?"

Blue averted her eyes, feeling quite ashamed of how far they had fallen, while Yellow seemed stoney in comparison.

"Spinel destroyed one of our factories, but the other six are in working order." Blue began, before Yellow cut her off.

"Aquamarine has gathered an army of gems who have dissent for our new order, they will attack Homeworld at any moment!" The diamond stepped in front of her blue counterpart, clenching her fist in frustration at the events that have unfolded.

"Steven also, is displeased by our actions." Blue muttered softly, looking away from White. Yellow shot her a look, causing the giant blue diamond to step back hesitantly.

"Steven is a child, and like a child, he doesn't understand what we must do." Yellow replied, her voice condescending toward Blue.

"Not to worry," White began, "we will make everything better."

The two diamonds glanced at each other, hesitant to agree, but fearful nonetheless. White was powerful, she could control many things.
And if she couldn't, she would destroy them.

And to her, things were far too out of control.