Arnav meets Gupta...

It was evening when kushi came back home. She was a bit surprised seeing a new vehicle. She went inside and saw her papa was speaking with someone. She recognized him to be the same person she saw few days ago in the hotel. ' But what he is doing here ?..... May be he knew papa ' She thought.

" Kushi bitiya aagayi Maalik" Shouted their maid Gopal.

Shiv smiled looking at her and raised his hands asking her to come. Kushi came to him - what Happened papa ?

Shiv - Kushi..... He is Arnav. A businessman. Running AR fashions. He is here asking ur hand for marriage.

Kushi was shocked looking at Arnav. Arnav smirked looking at her reaction.

Shiv - I am Ok with this marriage. What is ur opinion ?

Kushi - But Papa....

Gopal ( Maid ) - Maalik... let bitiya fresh up first. Go bitiya. Fresh up and come I'll serve u ur favorite coffee.

Kushi nodded her head and went inside her room. Gopal - Kya maalik aap bhi...... ? If u ask her suddenly how will she say yes. that too in front of the groom. Let her freshup first. I'll go and make coffee for her.

Gopal went away while shiv smiled - He Pampers Kushi a lot.

Arnav - She deserves that uncle.

Shiv smiled and nodded. While on the other side kushi sat on her bed nervously. ' How can she marry leaving her father in this condition. She said to him clearly that she won't marry until he gets well. So what is the point in saying all this.She definitely can't do this right now and she will say the same to her father also ' She determined.

Arnav - Ok Uncle. I'll leave u speak with kushi. If she says Yes then I will be happy.

Shiv nodded his head. Arnav went from there.

Arnav went to his office. NK - What Happened buddy ?

Arnav - Simple.... I went to her home and asked her hands for marriage.

Atharv - With whom ?

Arnav - with ME

Lavanya who was drinking her juice spit it and started coughing. Vividha dropped her phone down while Boys opened their eyes as much as possible.

Arnav raised his eyebrow smirking. Arnav - What happened guys ?

None of them answered. Arnav - Are you guys seeing any ghost here ?

Atharv - Bro you are kidding right ? ASR and marriage.... it's impossible.

Arnav - I am Damn serious Atharv. I am gonna marry her.

NK - Are u mad or what ? You are not gonna do this.

Arnav - This is what ought to happen right ? Then it will....... but according to my wish.

Atharv - Do you really want this ?

Arnav nodded his head - Welcome to hell Miss.Gupta.

Others shook their head and went away.

Gopal led Shiv to Kushi's room. They saw that Kushi was sitting on the window looking out blankly.

Gopal - Kushi Bitiya

Kushi turned and looked at them. She came near them.

Shiv - Kushi

Kushi - I don't want this marriage papa.

Shiv and Gopal looked at each other. Shiv - Kushi what is your problem ?

Kushi - Mujhe koi problem nahi hei. Its just I can't leave you like this. First you get well. After that whom ever you show I will marry.

Shiv sighed - I have become a burden on my daughter.

Kushi - Papa..... she said with tears.

Shiv - Yes Gopal. I have become a burden. My daughter will remain like this forever. I failed to keep a promise I did to my wife. I couldn't get my daughter marry. I am very bad father. Shiv breathed with a difficulty.

Kushi rushed to him and gave him water. Kushi - Don't say like that Papa. You are the best father in the world. You are not a burden to me. Don't hurt me saying all these rubbish.

Shiv - I am sorry kushi. You do what u want. I won't disturb u anymore. I thought that u will get married. U will be happy with ur husband and seeing u I will be relaxed. But NO...... I have to die leaving u alone in this world.

Kushi was shocked ' her papa didn't said such a words to her till now. It hurted her deeply '

Shiv went away with Gopal. Kushi broke down into tears. 'Every father dreams of his daughter's marriage. She knew she don't have the rights to break that. But she is not saying NO to marriage forever. She is just asking some time to get her father stable enough '

Next morning-

Shiv didn't went with kushi for walking. He didn't had breakfast. Kushi took the plate to her father's room. when she went there she saw that her father is looking at her mother's pick and crying.

Kushi's eyes brimmed with tears. She took the plate inside and sat near him. Taking a spoon of kichidi she placed it before his mouth. But he moved the spoon away. Kushi - Ab ithna akad khane ki zaroorath nahi hei ( Don't show too much attitude) You have Arnav's number right ?

Shiv looked at her. Kushi - After your breakfast call him and say that your daughter is ready to marry him.

Shiv looked at her with bright smile. Shiv - Really ?

Kushi - U will be happy if I marry him right ?

shiv nodded his head. Kushi - Then I am ready to marry him.

Shiv - My Doll..... U can never imagine how much happy Iam...

Kushi - Promise me u will never say such words to me again.

Shiv - I promise that I won't say such things again and Iam really very sorry.

Kushi - You better be. Now have your breakfast, then medicine.

Shiv nodded his head and ate his food happily.