Junoon.......

Arnav went to Aanchal's room and knocked the door.

Aanchal smiled and said - Come in Arnav.

Arnav - what are you doing ?

Aanchal - nothing much. Just going through Instagram.

Arnav smiled. Aanchal - You have changed a lot.....

Arnav looked at her - For good I hope......

Aanchal - Now a days..... Particularly after your wedding you are not at all active in your social media.

Arnav chuckled - By this you concluded that I have changed ?

Aanchal - Arnav I know people's mentality today. Even if they buy new brand shoes, they'll post it in their all social media to flaunt it. But right from your engagement till today there is no post of yours and your wife's together. Why is it ? And I know how much social person you are, even then there is no news about your marriage and after that. Why ?

Arnav - ' It's nothing like that Yaar. Kushi don't like unwanted media attention. So only there is no news of her's in social media ' he stammered.

Aanchal - Fine. Tell me why did you came here ?

Arnav - Just bought something for you...... (He handed her a big chocolate )

Aanchal smiled and got it from his hands - Thanks.

Arnav smiled and said - Ok. Good night girl. Have a good sleep.

Aanchal nodded. Arnav stood up and went out. Aanchal looked at him and the chocolate to and fro.......

Aanchal - " So he's not happy with Kushi. But why did he married her if he don't like her......" She whispered to herself.

Arnav thought ' Is that so easy to understand that there is some misunderstanding between me and Kushi. If we stay here more..... Then there might be chance for uncle to know about it. This can't happen. First I need to move back to flat '

Arnav went to Shiv's room and knock the door at night.

Shiv looked up smiling from the book he was reading.

Shiv - Come in Arnav.....

Arnav smiled and went inside sitting beside him.

Shiv - What happened beta ?

Arnav - Uncle, Woh...... Actually I wanna say that, I wanted to move back to our flat.

Smile in the Shiv's face vanished. Shiv - Arnav beta.....

Arnav - Uncle, don't worry. We came here to stay as Kushi's health was not good. But now she's all ok. I think I should move back to flat.

Shiv sighed thinking ' until when can he hold them back ? They need to go back to their home right ? '

Shiv - Ok beta. When are you going ?

Arnav - I have not talked about this with Kushi. I will speak with her and let you know uncle.

Shiv nodded his head. Arnav smiled and stood up and moved to his room. Shiv smiled looking at him going.

Arshi room -

Kushi was standing at the balcony looking at the sunset thinking about Arnav. At the age where everyone's life takes a turn he had no one to guide him. He was all alone in this world. He all alone fought to make his place in this selfish world. ASR is really a self made man.

Arnav came and stood beside her - Kushi......

Kushi turned and looked at him.

Arnav - Kushi, I need to ask something from you.