New Year's Eve

Days passed finally the end of the year came. He asked his friends to join him but they straight away denied saying that they will not intrude his personal space.

Arnav was all ready to make this Evening a memorable one. But he was scared to face Kushi. First time in his life he is scared to face someone.

It was 11 PM, He got ready and waited for Kushi to join. She came out in her Jean and shirt with a leather jacket matching
with Arnav's.....
Arnav - Shall we ?

Kushi nodded her head. Both headed out to parking thinking their upcoming plans and Nervous as well.

Arnav sat on his bike and signalled kushi to join him. Kushi hoped on the bike. Arnav started the engine and started it. Kushi was so happy and excited to ride in a bike. She never had a ride in bike till now. Her first Bike ride with her Arnav is just feeling out of world.

Arnav was smiling like nothing zooming his bike in the streets of Delhi City.

Kushi never had a night out during New year's Eve. If she thought that everyone must be sleeping then she was totally wrong. Delhi was as busy as buzzing bee. People were roaming as group ready to welcome the New year. She was in awe.

Arnav was zooming his bike in a average speed. Kushi was observing and enjoying every bit of the ride.

There is just few minutes left for the clock to turn 12 welcoming the new year. Arnav parked his bike in a buzzy area where many people are there.

Kushi - Why are we here ? She was sounding excited.

Arnav - To welcome the New year.

Kushi smiled looking forward. Arnav held her hands and took her near a place where there was a big clock. She saw just few minutes left for New year. Everyone was having their eyes on Clock only. Finally the crowd's wait came to an end as the clock slowly neared twelve......

The crowd started shouting

' 10 '

'9'

'8'

'7'

'6'

'5'

'4'

'3'

'2'

'1'

'0'

" Happy New year ' the crowd shouted jumping wishing each other.

Arnav held Kushi by waist and pulled her to him safely so that she won't get hurt by anyone in this crowd and turning to her he kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Happy New year Kushi......

Kushi blushed and said - ' Happy New year to you too...... And really thanks for this wonderful evening ' she said snuggling close to him as some people jumped near her. She looked around the positive energy emerging from the crowd and smiled wide.

Arnav hugged her tight to himself embracing his happiness in his arms along with New year. He felt so content at this particular moment. Soon there was Crackers bursting on the sky, people started to distribute sweets, Flowers where thrown on the sky. Arnav clicked few selfies with Kushi.......

Kushi literally felt like a child jumping in happiness on this unexpected and totally different new year experience.

Arnav - Let's go Kushi.

Kushi - Let's stay here sometime. Then we will go.....

Arnav cupped her cheek - Kushi please. Let's go na..... There is more to see......