Junoon.....

Soon Nurse came and helped Kushi in changing her dress and she had breakfast and Arnav had made sure that she have her medicines.

After sometime she slept when Arnav kept on looking at her. He went close to her and sat beside her. He caressed her soft hairs that was covered with bandage. His eyes brimmed with tears.

He stood up and moved out asking Gopal Kaka to be with her. He started his car and drove on lonely roads of Delhi. After driving for an hour he reaches the hill top of Delhi. Coming out of the car he sat on the edge of the hill looking at the serene Beauty of Delhi.

He sighed and wiped the tears that flew from his eyes freely. He didn't knew what he can do now to make the things better. He was feeling difficult to breath. What has he done to that beautiful soul ? Why did he act like a fool in her matter ?

He Arnav Singh Raizada is the biggest fool of the planet. His life would've been different if he didn't act like a jerk. His life would've been a fairy tale if he was a bit sensible.

Why the damn hell he didn't confronted her ? If he had once heard her then he wouldn't be a living mess hurting the girl he loved.

Isn't it a great damn joke ? He Arnav Singh Raizada loved Kushi Gupta from the day he saw her. The truth he hid from the world. The truth one and only his heart knows and no one else. He fall for her on the day he saw her. It seemed to be the whole world is laughing and mocking him at his foolishness.

He thought the day he saw her for the first time.

Flashback

It was the day he got the photos of him and Kushi. He was damn angry and after getting details of her, he directly marched towards her hospital.

He went to the hospital and asked at the reception....

Arnav " Excuse me can I meet Dr.Gupta ? "

Receptionist " Wait a minute sir. Let me check whether she has appointment or not ? " She checked and said " Sir please wait for few minutes. She's on her rounds "

Arnav fumed fire " Thanks, I'll wait near her cabin "

Receptionist " ok sir. This way... " She showed the way that lead to Kushi's cabin.

He sat Infront of her cabin that read " Dr. Kushi Gupta ".

Arnav - Kushi Gupta..... Wait and watch, what the hell you are going to face ?

He waited and waited and just waited...... But there was no trace of her's.

Arnav - that's enough..... I need to see her at any cost RIGHT NOW.....

He stood up and asking a nurse for the route he marched towards that cabin.

His anger was raising at its peak every passing second. He went near the children's ward and stood there trying to locate the doctor.

It was a large ward with at least ten beds in it. It was totally painted in pink and he could see number of toys scattered here and there. This damn place was nowhere looking like a hospital.

He saw a nurse passing by and asked - Excuse me..... Dr. Gupta....

Nurse - There she is.....

He turned his head to see a girl of mid twenties sitting on the bed with numerous children around her almost laying on her and she seemed to wrapped her arms around them. They all where playing there.