Kushi's bday.....

Kushi started to Nanital. She was very sad but she knew the reality that the decision she made is for betterment of both their life. This is the wise decision.

On the other side Arnav had been in his cabin for the past one hour and literally he didn't do anything. He is just sitting on his chair with eyes closed.

Atharv who came to know that Arnav has reached the office at 8 A. M itself got worried and reached his cabin.

Atharv went near him and slowly touched his shoulder - Arnav bro....

Arnav jerked and opened his eyes -" Atharv....... " He wiped his lone tears....

Atharv - Haan me.... But bro what are you doing here in this early time of office ?

Arnav chuckled sadly - To do work of course. Anyways what will I do staying in home alone ?

Atharv - Bro what happened ?

Arnav hugged him by waist like a baby and cried - Atharv Kushi left me.....

Atharv gasped - Bro....

Arnav - She said that would be best for her life....... She left me forever Atharv.

Atharv got tears in his eyes and hugged him - Bro..... Why didn't you stop her ?

Arnav - This is her life Atharv and Iam no one to decide it. I have already destroyed her life enough that I didn't got the guts to stop her......

Atharv didn't knew what actually he need to do at this moment...... Arnav withdrew from the hug.

Arnav - I couldn't stay in that home...... So only I came here. Atharv I need sometime alone. Please don't let anyone for next two hours.

Atharv nodded his head and went to his cabin. Arnav looked at the side table to find a small photo of their's and caressed it softly.

Arnav - " I miss you kushi. Do you miss me ? Is this the end of Arnav and Kushi's relationship ? " He asked looking at their photograph.

On the other side

After hours of traveling she reached Nanital to the house that was allocated to her. That was a neat home with a big hall, a kitchen, one bed room and one study. It was big enough for a single person. Outside the home there was a medium garden and place for parking her car.

She laid on the bed and opening her phone she found a photo of him - I miss you My Arnav.

She clutched the phone to her chest and sobbed for few minutes before the sleep took a toll on her.

The day ended in a awful note for both of them.

Fifteen days passed away -

It's been damn fifteen days passed away of both being away from eachother. Arnav was slowly losing himself. He is becoming insane and shouting at every person for even small things. He knew he his a lost case and this is his punishment.

He was sitting on his room poolside on the recliner looking at nothing in particular and sipping his alcohol. He was losing his senses slowly in the alcohol.

After few minutes he was trying hard to keep his eyes open and tried to pick another glass of wine but dropped that in his heaviness.

And laid back blabbering Kushi's name. Soon he felt someone caressing his hair and opened his heavy eyelids.

He smiled seeing - Kushi....

Kushi - Hmm.....

Arnav - You came ?