His Angels.....

Arnav sighed rubbing his face and sat on the sofa....... ' Great Arnav Singh Raizada. I don't know how come I gained success in business. Such a fool Iam ' huffing he called hospital and changed Kushi's appointment.

Practicing to himself he again went to Kushi and saw that she was sitting silently in her place looking at nothing in particular.

Arnav -" Kushi..... " He called her softly.

Kushi looked at him -" Now what Mr. Raizada ? " She asked rolling her eyes.

Arnav - Nothing much. I have confirmed your appointaement with doctor. Come let's go to hospital.

Kushi took a deep breath - Let it be. Iam not coming anywhere.

Arnav sat Infront of her and held her hands - " Kushi, I know you are angry on me. But your health is much more important than my mistake. Don't let your health issues carelessly because of me.

Mera kya.... Mein toh humesha thumhare Saath hi hoon. Get fit and fine soon and then hit me how much ever you want. Uff thak Nahi karoonga. Promise. But now keep your anger aside and come with me to hospital Kushi. Pls..... " He said.

Kushi - Don't spill the words Mr. Raizada..... Because I won't take it lightly. I will hit you really.

Arnav - Fine from my side. But please close the door if you want to hit me. It's matter of my reputation you see......

Kushi tried much but couldn't stop the grin that flashed in her face. Arnav also smiled.

Arnav - Kushi, whatever may be the issue...... Don't let any problems overtake your health.

Kushi didn't knew what to say now. ' she was angry with him right ? '

Arnav - Now come let's go.

She stood up and moved out along with him. Arnav and Kushi moved out. They both was moving in the corridor when Aanchal came and smiled to them.

Aanchal - going out ?

Arnav - Yep.....

Aanchal - Can I accompany you ?

Kushi looked at Arnav smirking - " Sure why not ? I don't have any problem" She smiled innocently looking at Aanchal.

Arnav gulped thinking ' Of course why would you have problem. It's me who have problem 😥😥😥. I think today our room door will get closed and Iam going to get nicely from her '

Arnav - Aanchal, you have travelled long way. Stay in home and take rest. I'll get you chocolates while returning. Now go and take rest.

Aanchal pouted while Arnav literally had to push her inside and lock the door asking her to rest.

Arnav -" Chalo..... " He said looking at Kushi. While Kushi followed him like a good girl.

In the car -

Arnav was driving while Kushi was looking out of the window feeling the fresh air.

Kushi saw a Mandir at a distance and smiled widely pointing towards it - Stop the car there.

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - I wanna go to that Mandir.

Arnav smiled - We'll go while returning Kushi. Now your check up is important.

Kushi - Check up is important for me Mr. Raizada....... Not you. So you can stop the car.

Arnav looked at her - It's important for me also Kushi.

Kushi - Don't say something when you really don't mean that.

Arnav - I really mean it Kushi.

Kushi chuckled - If it was...... Then we would be returning to home by now. And from this I can surely estimate how important it was to you. If it was...... You would've found a way to take me to checkup, not come up with an excuse.