Kushi's Arnav

It was morning and Kushi opened her lazy eyes to see Arnav was sleeping on the floor near her side. She sighed. This has became a routine for her. Every morning she saw him sleeping peacefully like a baby. Many times she had wondered 'how come he is sleeping so comfortably on the floor ? He is sleeping peacefully as if he had piled up cushions under him '

After looking at him sometime she woke up and went to washroom for fresh up. When she came back she saw that Arnav is already up......

Arnav saw her who came out after fresh up. He was lost in her for a minute. She was looking as fresh as a flower in her orange full length top. She was looking so cute.

She turned to him making him jerk out of his lala land. He stood up averting his gaze from her. He arranged his pillows and quilt on the bed properly and moving near the wardrobe he picked his tracks and towel and escaped into the washroom.

Kushi moved down to see that her father and Gopal Kaka was doing something in the kitchen. She moved inside the kitchen.

Her Papa was instructing looking something on his phone and Gopal Kaka was doing it accordingly.

Kushi - Good morning Papa....

Shiv looked at her - Good morning sweetheart......

Kushi - What are you both doing ?

Gopal - Patha Nahi..... What Malik is making me to do ?

Shiv - Arey nothing beta. I saw apple pie recipe in internet. I so much wanted to taste that. So I asked him to make it. But look at him..... Pie Ka paratha Bana dhiya.....

Kushi laughed looking at him. Gopal - Do you know how to prepare it ?

Kushi - No. But I can make it watching it in internet. Wait I'll take my tab and come.

Shiv nodded while Kushi went to her room. When she came back she saw Aanchal sitting in her room...... She didn't like that. But let it be........

Kushi - You here...... Do you need anything ?

Aanchal - Woh...... Arnav.....

Kushi - He is in washroom.

Aanchal - No problem. I'll wait. Actually I need to visit Lavanya and others. So thought to ask him.

Kushi nodded her head at the unwanted information from her. Right then Arnav came out from the washroom.

Kushi fumed in anger looking at him. Arnav gulped looking at the visible anger in her face. He saw Aanchal there.' Damn you Raizada ' he smacked himself smiling sheepishly looking at Aanchal.

Kushi opened her mouth like a fish looking at him smiling at Aanchal. No no no..... Her anger is not due to him smiling at Aanchal.

The reason for her anger is, the great Arnav Singh Raizada stood there in all his glory only in his track pants leaving his upper body bare. Not even having towel over him.

Arnav didn't knew what to do..... He can't run from here nor he could hide himself. But he felt uncomfortable.

Kushi's eyes darkened in anger. " How dare this Raizada guy is? Doesn't he have an ounce of shyness in him. He is standing there showing his body to a outsider. She may be his friend but she is an outsider for her. How can she bare the thought of other girl seeing her husband like that ? He belongs to her and only she can see him like that. No one else. And this stupid girl....... She is also still standing there as if nothing matters ' Kushi felt to break the vase near her as she couldn't control the anger that is running like a blood inside her veins right now........