Arnav's friend......

With the help of Physiotherapy Kushi is doing good and walking better without support. A month passed away and she's fine like before other than little weekness. She can walk but with a little limp. Disha went to hostel for her Post graduation. She really didn't wish to study but to escape from Arnav and Kushi she pestered her mother and got herself admitted in Mumbai institution.

On the other hanf , Kushi is feeling peaceful now. Somewhere Arnav's behaviour has melted her to some point. He never missed anything regarding her in these two months. Be it her exercise sessions or be it her hospital checkup....... He was always there for her. But she couldn't gather herself to talk with him about their future. She's scared of his reaction. So she kept that thought in a bay for now.

It was the day of her checkup and Arnav had already told her to be ready and he would come back after his important meeting with a client, to join her to hospital. So she has got ready and sat on the hall waiting for him.

Shiv also came and sat beside her chatting with her. Arnav came to home immediately after meeting.

He saw Kushi and shiv. He smiled looking at them. Shiv spoke with him few seconds and went inside his room.

Arnav - Kushi are you ready ? Shall we start ?

Kushi - There is time still. Let's have lunch and then we'll go.

Arnav nodded and sat on the sofa taking his phone. Kushi opened her WhatsApp and was looking her contacts status while Arnav pretended to look at phone stealing glance at his wife.

She looked at him suddenly startling him. He stood up and said - I'll change into something comfortable. Wait for a minute.

Kushi nodded and smiled looking at his retreating figure. After freshing up and changing his dress he came down.

He wore his goggles and was about to sit when he stumbled and was about to fall with a force. But held himself safely. Kushi gasped and winced in pain trying to get up suddenly as she saw Arnav was about to fall......

Arnav - "What the hell..... ?" Arnav shouted and was about to shout at the matter of force. But his anger vanished in a minute looking at the person and a surprise smile occupied his face.

Arnav -" Aanchal...... " He said smiling.

Kushi frowned seeing him smiling like this for the first time. She is surprised thinking
' does this Laadgovernor smiles this much ? '

The girl named Aanchal smiled at him widely and clinging to him as if she got sticked to him with a glue. Kushi breathed in and out......

Arnav - Aanchal, you...... How are you ? What are you doing in India and how come you are here ?

Aanchal - You may forget me..... But I didn't forget you. I came here to meet you. I went to your home only...... Security only told me that you are here. By the way what are you doing here ? And whose home is this ?

Arnav - This is my in-laws home. And Iam staying here right now...... And here meet my Wife Kushi......

Kushi faked a smile looking her. While Aanchal smiled at her widely.

Kushi - Hi.....

Aanchal - " Hi Kushi. Iam Aanchal , Arnav's friend " she said wrapping his arms around him as if she is........ Kushi's insides started burning looking at her clinging to her husband. She looked at the girl from top to bottom. She is pretty indeed wearing a blue thigh length dress.

Arnav - So Aanchal

Arnav - So Aanchal...... Sit down.

Aanchal sat down comfortably on the sofa while Arnav too took a seat beside her.

Arnav - Tell me what made you visit India all of a sudden ?

Aanchal - You only.... What to do ASR stays in India na ? So I had to fly here without option.

Arnav - " Iam flattered....." he said keeping his hands on his heart. Aanchal laughed looking him not knowing what havoc she is creating in Kushi's mind.

Kushi thought ' Who the hell is this girl ? From where did she landed ? And why is she clinging to him all the time ? (She mentally slapped her own head ) don't assume things Kushi. Might be his good friend like Lavanya and Vividha. Hein na ? Yes..... It must be the same. Iam overthinking '

Arnav and Aanchal started talking about the things around the world from A to Z. She literally got to know today that this man speaks this much...... Like really......

Time passed and Kushi looked at her watch breathing fire as the time was running out.

Kushi ' Meri checkup Ka time ho Raha hei..... Par janab toh apni friend se atke huie hein' (it's time for my checkup..... but sir has been sticking to his friend )

Oblivious to the situation of his wife, Arnav was happily indulged in speaking with his friend that he forgot time is running.

Shiv who came outside as it was time to lunch saw them still there talking with a girl.

Shiv - Kushi...... Arnav......

Arshi looked at Shiv along with Aanchal. Shiv - Arnav.....she.....

Arnav - She's my friend uncle. Aanchal...... And Aanchal he's my father-in-law.

Aanchal - Hello uncle. Pleasure to meet you.

Shiv smiled and said - come everyone let's have lunch.

Everyone moved towards the dining hall to have lunch. There too these both were speaking and speaking and speaking....... Shiv also joined them much to Kushi's irritation and all above asked her to stay here itself.

Shiv finished his lunch and went to his room as he had important work. Kushi too finished her lunch and stood up to wash her hands. When she came back she saw that Aanchal was wiping Arnav's shirt as some food spilled over it.

Arnav - Rehene dho Aanchal.... I'll do it.

Aanchal - Thumhe Kuch Nahi aatha...... Let me do it.

She wiped his shirt and said - Ho Gaya......

Kushi huffed and went to her room. Tears flew from her eyes freely and didn't stopped even after her continuous wiping. She heard footsteps and forcibly stopped her tears closing her eyes tight.

Arnav came inside - Kushi let's go.

Kushi breathed in and out ' so finally this business magnet remembered her appointment. Great '

Kushi - " where ? " She asked blankly.

Arnav - To hospital only..... where else ? Let's go.

Kushi- "Oh.... So you remember. Great Mr. Raizada..... " She breathed fire.

Arnav was confused - What happened Kushi ?

Kushi - What happened ? You really don't know.....

Arnav - Are you angry with me ?

Kushi - No no..... Why would I be ? And who am I to get angry with you ? Go and enjoy with your friends. I will go to hospital when I can. You don't need to waste your time for me.

Arnav got hurt hearing her words - Kushi, it's just after so many days Iam seeing Aanchal. So only......

Kushi - Did I ask you an explanation ?

Arnav - Kushi Woh.... mein.....

Kushi sighed - Please Mr. Raizada..... Leave me alone. Don't pretend as if you are so concerned about me. Go and do whatever you want.......

Arnav went from there sadly. Kushi is still angry on him was making him go insane. But what can he do ? Aanchal is his friend and guest...... He can't let her feel ignored in his place.

On the other side Kushi again started crying. ' she never was against of him making friends. Be it a guy or girl...... That didn't mattered to her. Nor she will stop him in future. And really his friendship with Aanchal also won't going to change her thoughts. But the thing is...... He made her feel ignored. He forget her appointment. That did angered her. No matter how many friends a people have....... They should give priority to their spouse. Isn't it ?'

Kushi knew that she is being stupid here. People can't ignore the sudden guest those who pop at our door step all of a sudden........ But what to do ? She couldn't control her emotions. She can't lie to herself right ?