Kushi's first night gift...

Kushi stilled on her place when she felt his hot breath near her ears. An unknown feeling filled her insides. Her eyes closed tightly as much as possible.

"Kushi......." She heard his husky voice pronouncing her name.

Arnav " Have u heard that..... on wedding night every husband should give a gift to his wife ? "

She nodded her head shyly. He turned her around and looked at her blushing face smirking.

Wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. Arnav - I too have a gift for you.

Kushi looked at him. Leaving her he looked at her. He gave her a neatly packed packet. She looked at the packet smiling. She opened it carefully. She was about to open the packet when suddenly she was hanging in Air.she was shocked and realised that Arnav has lifted her in his arms. She looked at him with her big eyes.

Arnav - Let's go there and then you may have a look at your gift. ( he indicated towards the decorated bed )

" He loves Me" she thought. Arnav made her laid on the bed and laid beside her.

Arnav - Now open your gift.

She slowly opened the packet. Arnav's eyes are on her face alone while kushi finally opened the gift. Her face lost its smile looking at the content. Tears brimmed in her eyes. There was many photos of her and Arnav in a compromising position. There was a letter in that saying " The guy is my boyfriend and he ditched me after spending a night with me"

Arnav - Kya hua kushi ? Why are you shocked ? You know this before itself right ? Then why ? You know I got this packet from Delhi today's editor Mr.Sehgal. He said that he received it by a courier.

Kushi nodded her head as NO. Arnav chuckled - Don't lie to your husband. Look there is a letter written by you on it. It does proves that these pictures were clicked and send to magazine by you.

Kushi looked at the packet and then at him - I didn't do this. I don't know anything.

Arnav - How kushi that day there was no one there with you. Then how can this happen without your knowledge ?

Arnav - You thought that I will dance on your tunes and bow in front of you ? But I turned the plates and married you according to your wish. BUT...... The game is in my hands.

Kushi - is this why you married me ? You could've asked me once and....

Arnav smiled - And you could've manipulated me. You will know what is my intention behind marrying you. But this is what you also wanted right ? To be tagged as my Wife. To use me. All this happened na ? You should be happy darling. For now all I can say is..... yeh jho saja hua seej hei sirf dikhne mein khoobsoorath hei..... iske khoobsoorthi dekhe agar ispe chada tho iska kaata jho hei chup jayega. ( This bed decorated with roses is beautiful only for look. But when u wish to hop it seeing it's beauty it will prick u ) Like that the way you saw me was a rose A GOLDEN ROSE that will feed your hunger. But you don't know what a thorn I can be..... Trust me....mein tumhari Zindagi ko khoobsoorath kaata bana dhoonga. ( i will make it life a beautiful thorn ) Welcome to the hell Ms.Gupta.......No no no..... Mrs.Raizada. Have a bad night.....

He got up smirking but kushi held his hands. Arnav looked at his hands that was held by her. Arnav - Seems like u came here ready for EVERYTHING ..........

Kushi left his hands crying understanding his underlying meaning. Thank God he didn't use any awful words.

Arnav - All thanks to me that I gave a room to stay here. To that woman...... Who wanted to crumble my image. I am great. Am I not ?