Epilogue

Two years later -

Arnav came out of the washroom wiping his hairs with towel. He picked his shirt and wore it. He was about to button it when two arms wrapped him from behind.

He smiled and pulled Kushi before who blinked her eyes still feeling sleepy. Arnav hugged her.....

Arnav - Still feeling sleepy ?

Kushi nodded her eyes - To office ?

Arnav - No, to shopping.

Kushi looked up at him frowning - Shopping ?

Arnav - Hmm.... Now help me get ready.

Kushi smiled brightly and started to button his shirt. He tucked his shirt and wore his belt. She took a comb and started to comb his hair.

Comb fell from her hands. She sighed and was about to bend down to take it when she heard Arnav shouting....

Arnav - Stop.....

Kushi - Why are you shouting ?

Arnav - wait.... I'll take that.

He bend down to take the comb and knelt before her making it easy for her. Kushi combed his hair and kissed his forehead.

Kushi - Done....

Arnav smiled and looked straight at her seven month pregnant belly and kissed it.

Arnav - Baby Papa is going out for few hours...... Till then Mumma ko disturb karthe rehena.......

Kushi gasped and smacked his arms..... Arnav laughed....

Arnav - Acha bye.... Iam leaving. Will come back in few hours...... Till then.....

Kushi cut him off - Till then take rest.... Don't jump here and there..... Drink juice...... Yahi hein na.....

Arnav - Smart mummy.

He bid bye to her and went to shopping.

While Kushi went and sat on the bed after fresh up. Juhi bought juice for her. She pouted but drank it as per her husband's order.

After that she laid back on the bed caressing her tummy.

Kushi - Bacha, you know your Papa is waiting for your arrival very eagerly. When will you come ?

Baby started to move inside her tummy listening to her voice.

Kushi - Come soon ok. When you come out I'll tell you your Papa's story daily.

She kept on speaking with her baby for few minutes and when the baby stopped responding....

Kushi - So gayi aap ? Ok.... Sleep well.

She laid on her place and scrolled her gallery. She started to remember how her life changed after they both returned from their vacation turned Honeymoon. Arnav was a cute husband before..... But after that he changed into more loving and caring person. He will return from office on time..... He will spend time with her as much as possible. After few days as per Shiv's request Arnav have started to call him as Papa.

Their life was more than beautiful. Atharv married Vividha. An utter shock came to her when she came to know that Abeer loves her college best friend Aadhya. Abeer got married to Aadhya an year back. NK proposed to Lavanya for marriage recently. She got well mingled with everyone in Arnav's gang.

As decided after 2 years of marriage Arshi planned for Baby and soon Kushi gave him a good news that she is pregnant. And from that day Arnav didn't even let her feet touch the ground. He pampered her to the sun and moon. It's been seven months, now her husband along with her father has planned a baby shower party and a traditional Godh Bharai function for her. Baby shower in their home and Godh Bharai at Gupta mansion.