Sowing Doubts.....

Arnav came early that day and went to kitchen and dismissing his maids, he himself started preparing coffee. Kushi came inside and got surprised seeing him inside the kitchen.

Arnav was preparing it when he heard ' Mujhe bhi milega ? '

Arnav turned his head towards the door to find Kushi standing there smiling looking at him. She came to him and wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him.....

Kushi - When did you came ?

Arnav - Just few minutes before.

Kushi looked at the ingredients and gasped - ' What the..... Arnav you are going to mix sugar in it ? Did you forget you are diabetic ? ' she said taking the sugar container in her hands.

Arnav - One day won't harm Kushi.....

Kushi - Haww....... You are very careless regarding your health.

Arnav - ' Kushi please...... I feel like having something sweet' he pouted.

Kushi - No way..... Now I got it. So only you are preparing coffee yourself. Laadgovernor kahike....... You are not going to have sugar.

Arnav -' I want it ' he said like a stubborn kid......

Kushi - Arnav try to understand..... You have to control. You know Diabetes is genetic....... Humare bachon ko bhi aayega Patha hei ?

Arnav who was pouting looking at her looking at her smirking. Kushi realised what she said and looked away blushing.

Kushi - Woh.... I meant.....

Arnav rubbed his chin as if thinking - Bachon ko bhi ho saktha hei....... Ab toh control Karna hi padega...... (This pass on to babies too..... It's high time to control now )

Kushi rolled her eyes blushing. Arnav - ' Waise Kushi....... How many babies you are planning for us ? ' he asked teasing her.

Kushi - 'Arnav.....' She whined.

Arnav chuckled - Ok fine..... I won't have sugar. Enough.......

She nodded her head. Arnav - Go change and come. I'll prepare coffee for you also.

Kushi nodded her head and took steps backward. After few seconds he stumbled on his feet as something hard hit him...... Even before he realises Kushi ran away kissing him on his cheek. He looked at her surprised - Pagal.....

He shake his head smiling concentrating on his coffee again. He prepared and pouring it on cup he took that to the living room. After few minutes Kushi came and joined him.

She sat next to him on the sofa sipping her coffee enjoying the silence with her husband company..... After finishing it she kept it back and leaned on his shoulder entwining her fingers with him and keeping her head on his crook of neck.  Arnav kept his head over hers.....

Kushi - I want two babies...... (Arnav got surprised) One Boy, One girl...... Name we will think later...... But one boy and girl..... After Two years...... Till then only you, Me and our love...... Is it ok ?

Arnav smiled - I don't know, I miss the count of saying this to myself. Iam beyond happy to share my life and bringing a new life into this world with you...... But why this two years gap ?

Kushi - What if we get girl baby first ? You will shift all your attention to her...... Then I will miss you

Arnav kissed her hair - What and all have you registered in that small mind of yours ? Tell me......

Kushi - I have many things. I will tell you one by one.......

Arnav - Iam looking forward. Waise....... Date pe chalogi ?