Junoon......

Arnav sat on the corridor. He was outside the Operation theatre where Kushi was being operated along with Atharv. His eyes were fixed on the door of operation theatre as if there was something precious that belongs to him behind the door which is true to full extent. But only if he understands that....

Soon Atharv called Abeer and narrated the whole happenings to them who inturn got shocked. He came running to hospital. Everyone waited for few hrs. Soon the door got opened and Arnav ran towards him.

Doctor - Mr.Raizada the surgery is completed. Soon your wife will be shifted to her ward. Other details you can collect from Nurse. Ok...

Arnav nodded his head,Doctor went away smiling. soon after sometime Kushi was brought out in a stretcher. Arnav stopped the stretcher and looked at her, Her head was wrapped with a white bandage along with her hand and leg. He caressed her head and tears made its way.

"Excuse me sir.We have to take madam to her ward. So..." Said the ward boy and Arnav moved away.

Arnav moved to the ward where Kushi has been taken. He saw that the ward boys was about to lift her. He stopped them and lifted her himself and made her lye on the bed and covered her with bedsheet.

He cried - Iam sorry Kushi. Iam really sorry. I should have heard to once. How many times you said to me that you are innocent. But I didn't heard you.....Today you are in this condition just becoz of me. Iam sorry Kushi.

Abeer hugged him crying. Abeer - don't worry Arnav. She will be alright. very soon....

Unknown to all this Kushi was sleeping peacefully after so many days. May be she didn't want to wake and face the reality where everyone she loves, hates her. Others also cried seeing Kushi like that.

It was after few hrs. Abeer - Guys you all go and fresh up. I'll be here with Kushi. Arnav you also go man. take some rest.

Arnav - No Abeer. I'll be with Kushi. I'll not go anywhere.

Abeer - But Arnav....

Arnav - Pls Abeer. I don't want any Arguments regarding this. I'll be with Kushi.

Abeer looked at Kushi and nodded - I'll order something for you to eat and will bring some dress for you.

Abeer thought - What are you doing Arnav ? is Your change just becoz of guilt ? Pls stay with Kushi Arnav. She needs you. Don't break her like others did.

Everyone went out while Arnav sat near Kushi. Arnav held her hands and kept on looking her. His inner guilt is slowly eating him. He was thinking all this when suddenly he heard a phone ringing sound. He took a phone from his pocket and saw it was Kushi's. A cute photo of her's and Shiv's was displaying with Papa calling Notification.

He attended the call with Shivering hands - Hlo uncle...

Shiv - Arey Arnav beta.....it's you. where is Kushi ? can I talk with her ?

Arnav - Uncle.....he cried.

Shiv - Arnav what happened beta ? Why are you crying ?

Arnav - Uncle Kushi is in hospital. Woh....

Shiv - What happened beta ? Why is Kushi in hospital ? Did she got fever ? How many times I should say her ? Just like a stubborn child....she won't hear me ? She had plenty of ice-cream hein na ? Ruko aake Kaan pakadtha hoon....(wait I will come and pull her ears)

Arnav cried more - Uncle Kushi ko Ac...ci....Accident ho Gaya hei (uncle Kushi has met with Accident) and we are in City Hospital now.

Shiv dropped the phone in shock and shouted - Gopal.....Gopal...

Gopal came running to him - Ji Malik....

Shiv - Gopal...Take me to city hospital. Kushi met with Accident.

Gopal got shocked and immediately took Shiv to hospital. Both reached the hospital and reached the ward where Kushi has been kept. They both saw that Kushi was kept in middle of plenty of wires. Her head, hand and legs are covered with Bandage. He slowly went near her. Seeing him Arnav stood up and shiv looked at his messy state.

Shiv - Arnav

Arnav looked down at guilt. Shiv cried looking at Kushi - Kushi...Kushi it's me...Your Papa. Wake up and see me.

Gopal also got sad and tears brimmed in his eyes. Shiv held Arnav's hand- Arnav don't worry. she is always like this only. She is a big prankster. look now she'll wake up and scare us both. You..... (he couldn't continue). Kushi...kushi...what have you done dear ?

Right then Abeer came in. Abeer - Papa...you

Shiv - Abeer look na Kushi is not waking up.

Abeer - Papa. Relax. Kushi will be alright soon. You come...let's go to home.

Shiv - No no....how can I go leaving her like this ?

Abeer - Papa...Arnav said he'll be with Kushi. He didn't even went to home. See I have bought food and clothes for him. He'll be with Kushi. don't worry, and also it's just a minor accident. Kushi is under sedative that's why she is not waking. otherwise she would be jumping right now.

Shiv - But...

Abeer - Papa...this is hospital rules. only one person can stay with a patient. Let Arnav stay with Kushi. we'll leave now and come tomorrow.

Shiv nodded his head. Abeer gave the food and dress to Arnav and moved away with the crying shiv hoping for the best.

Arnav sat back looking at Kushi who was in her peaceful slumber. He looked at her bandages and thought ' Even this wouldn't have pained you compared to the hurt that I gave you. Iam sorry Kushi '