Back to home....

Atharv with others came to Gupta mansion. Arnav welcomed all and sat there chating with everyone. Kushi stood up and was about to move to kitchen when Arnav stopped her.

Arnav - Kushi where are you going ? You sit here itself.

Kushi - Woh, I thought to prepare kheer for everyone.

Atharv - Arey Bhabhi, why are you straining yourselves. It's ok. We just came here to see you.

Kushi smiled - It's nothing straining. Waise bhi..... I was only resting all these days and Iam ok now. Just few minutes, I'll prepare it.

Shiv - Let it be Arnav. Let her do what she wants.... And also, I want to taste my daughter's hand made kheer. It's been so many days.......

Kushi smiled widely to her father and went inside kitchen. They all were chatting while Arnav's eyes travelled towards the kitchen every now and then.

Atharv - Waise Aanchal, why don't you shift with Vividha and Lavanya ?

Aanchal - Not a bad idea. But....

Atharv - No if's and But's. You are shifting there. That's it.

Aanchal - Fine. I'll shift there today itself.

Atharv showed thumbs up to her while others smiled. Soon Gopal Kaka came with a tray full of small bowl in his hands.

Gopal Kaka served kheer to everyone. Gopal - Bade Malik, see it's your favourite coconut kheer.

Shiv licked his lips looking at the kheer bowl like a baby. Shiv - Give it to me quickly.

Gopal moved near Arnav and hand overed him a bowl of kheer. Aanchal thought ' Arnav is diabetic...... Kushi didn't even know this or what ? '

Arnav - No Kaka. Iam diabetic, I can't have sweet.

Gopal - Arey Dhamaadh ji, Kushi Bitiya said me to give this bowl to you.

Arnav on hearing Kushi's name got the bowl thinking ' One day won't harm. I'll have extra dose tablet later ' while his friends looked at him.

Shiv - Don't have this beta. It may harm your health.

Arnav - Don't worry uncle, one day won't harm.

Arnav took a spoon full of kheer and stuffed in his mouth. Arnav's eyes got wide in surprise.

Gopal - How is it ? Kushi Bitiya made it specially for you. Sugar free hei.

Arnav - Bohot Acha hei. Thank you.

Gopal - You are welcome Dhamaadh ji.

Gopal said smiling all teeth. Shiv - Kheer meri beti ne banayi..... And you are saying thank you as if you prepared it with all your dedication.

Gopal - Malik hum Dhamaadh ji Ka thank you Kushi Bitiya thak pohoncha denge, kaboothar ki Tarah...... ( Malik I will send Dhamaadh ji's thank you to Kushi Bitiya like a pigeon ) you don't worry.

Shiv along with others laughed. Atharv - I really thought why Arnav Bhai forget us...... Now only I got to know the reason. Biwi Ka laad pyaar and sasural Ka nawazi..... Ash Kar rahe hi bro.....

Arnav couldn't hide his smile while others chorused a - Ohhhh.......

Arnav - Enough enough. Now get out and go to your cabins and start your works. Get up.

NK - that's very rude of you.

Arnav - Thanks now get up.

Vividha - We will take Aanchal and will go Bhai. Till then we will be here itself. We have informed our Boss for a day off.