Kushi's doubt.....

Kushi took her Car and rode on a lonely roads of Delhi. She went to Mandir and sat on the lawn of Mandir. She thought about the same Mandir where she came Last week happily with her marriage invitation to get blessings of Devi mayya.

Kushi thought - What is my Mistake Devi maiyya ? Why Arnav has to marry me like this ? Just seeing those photos he declared that I only did that. for once...... Just for once he could've talked with me. But NO.... He blamed me. He blamed me for someone else mistake.......... ( Suddenly something strike in her mind ) SOMEONE ELSE........ who is that someone ? It's not Arnav.... then who ? Who is trying to defame him ? I have to find out. But how will I find out ? First I have to check those photos. ( Looking at Devi maiyya's idol ) Thanku Devi maiyya. I will somehow manage to find out who did this ?

Thanking her Devi maiya kushi went to Apartment.

While on the other side Arnav and his gang was chatting with in themselves in Arnav's Apartment. They were speaking when kushi barged in hurriedly. All looked at her wierdly while she chose to ignore them and went into her room.

Lavanya - She's roaming freely it seems....

Arnav - Let her. I just wanted to broke her intention and I did that. Let her plan a new thing , I break that also. In a game winning is all about seeing the opposite one loosing. I have already won once and always will.

Inside the room Kushi thoroughly checked those photos but nothing seems to be a clue. May be due to hurry she couldn't find anything. She couldn't dump everything in her mind. She wished to share her pain with someone but with whom ? She can't share her problem with her Papa. If Abeer would've been here she would've shared her problems with him. It's the first time in her life where she is standing helplessly and she hated Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada for this.

She again looked at the photos keenly but nothing is visible.She threw the photo in anger.

On the other side -

Arnav received a call in landline. Arnav - ASR here....

Call - Sir.... this is a call from security gate.

Arnav - Yes tell me

Security - Sir there is someone on the gate to meet you.

Arnav - Who ? he asked confused.

Security - Sir he is telling that he knows you and want to meet you.

Arnav - Send him.

Security - ok sir.

Atharv - What happened bro ?

Arnav - There is someone at the gate to meet me it seems.

Lavanya - Who ?

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said - Let him come. we'll see.

They all waited for sometime when someone came in with a big boquet in his hands covering his face. Arnav looked at the man before him.

Arnav - Who'z this....

The man moved away the boquet revealing his face. Arnav and others smiled brightly looking at the person before them. Boys ran towards him in excitement and hugged him.

Arnav - How are you ?

Man - I am fyn guys. Tell me about you.

Everyone - We are very fine and having fun.

Man - Haan haan..... Why you guys won't be ? After all Arnav got married. Waise Arnav.... where is my Bhabhi ? After marriage also you are roaming with these Monkey gang. When are you gonna introduce your wife ?

Arnav was about to answer when kushi who came out hearing the noises stood blank seeing the excited gang. The man turned and looked at Kushi only to be shocked.

Man - This Girl.....

Kushi - You..... she said widening her eyes.....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Kushi's eyes got blurred as her eyes got filled with tears. The man moved towards her smiling.

Man - Aww mere Shona.... don't cry.

Kushi hugged him crying. The gang looked at him confusingly. Arnav got angry seeing kushi hugging his friend.

Kushi - I missed you. I missed you so much Abeer. Now that you came all my problems will get over.

Arnav and others looked at them shocked - So he is the Abeer Disha was talking about.

They thought and looked at each other.

on the other side Abeer came out of the hug - Problem..... what problem you are talking about Kushi ? Arey you got married just now with my friend. Are you ok..... ?

Kushi - Your friend ?

Abeer - Haan Arnav, NK , Atharv are my friends. By the way you didn't answer me what problems you were talking about ?

Kushi thought - ( I can't say my situation to Abeer right now) Woh...... Shaadi ki stress hei bas. I have never been away from Papa right.... That's why... A bit nervous.

Abeer smiled sighing - Bhas ithni si baath. You are silly kushi ( Taking Kushi's hand he moved near Arnav ) What do you think my Arnav is ? Arey you can never find a guy like my Friend. Don't worry he will take care of everything.

Kushi looked at Arnav - " You are right. No one can find a guy like him " Kushi looked at Arnav accusingly. while he looked at her angrily.

Abeer - Oh my God...... I can't tell you guys how much happy I am right now. My two close friends tied a knot with each other. Iam wordless right now..... And Iam really very very sorry for not attending your marriage. I was stuck up in London regarding an important project.

Abeer kept on expressing his happiness. While others kept quite not knowing what to speak. After spending sometime with everyone Abeer stood up - Ok guys let me take a leave. it's very late and I should reach home. Mom and Dad must be waiting for me.

He went near Arnav and kushi and hugged them both. Abeer - I am so happy for you both. Take care and Happy married life. Lead a happy life.

Smiling to them he went away while others also gone away looking at Arnav.

Kushi was about to move but Arnav held her hand. Kushi turned - Leave my hands Mr.Raizada.....

Arnav - Oh stop it. I am not dying here to touch you. And don't you dare to say anything to Abeer.

Kushi gave a mocking smile - Why I should not ? He is my friend.

Arnav - Friend......

Kushi - let me tell you Abeer is more than a best friend for me. He is special to me. But I don't understand why are you scared of ? You are thinking that I have done those nasty things right ? Then go and tell him yourself what I did.....

Arnav - " I will...... I definitely will. But not now.....Just keep all this away from Abeer. Otherwise Don't forget that your Dad is a call away from me.... " Pushing her away he barged in his room.

Kushi looked at him with angry tears and she too went inside her room.

On the other side Arnav called his friends who just went away. They were in the car and put the phone in speaker. Arnav - I can't believe it guys. Our Abeer is kushi's friend also....

Atharv - Haan bro.... I don't know how to react when Abeer said that he knows Kushi.

Lavanya - I am saying you guys. Don't let anything reach Abeer. He will feel bad for having such a friend like her.

Others nodded their head and decided not to tell anything to Abeer.