Abeer learns truth....

It's been a week of Arnav and Kushi's Marriage. Arnav never leave a chance to hurt her by his ignorance, while kushi chose to stay silent. She is not interested in fighting with him. Already her happiness is crushed she didn't want her father's happiness also crush if he gets to know this. But she determined to find the truth. But staying on home under the same roof with Mr.Raizada is making her feeling suffocated. So she decided something and got ready.

On the other side Arnav also got bored of staying idle at home. So he decided to go to office today. He got ready in his three piece suit. After getting ready he came out only to see that kushi also going somewhere getting ready.

Arnav - Kahaan jaane ki thaiyari ho rahi hei ? ( Where are you going ? )

Kushi - Aapse matlab ? ( How does it matter to you ? )

Arnav glared at her for her reply. Kushi - Did I ask you where are you going ? So pls stay away from my matters.

Arnav - Matter.... So let me guess. I think you are going to your job.

Kushi - Haan.... Thinking from your end, I married you for enjoying your wealth. But you didn't even accept me as your wife. Now I have to earn for myself right ? So that's why decided to earn by continuing my job. Anything else Mr.Raizada ?

Arnav - Are you trying your luck with me by speaking like this ?

Kushi - Can I ask you something ? Why don't your brain think something beyond this ?

Arnav - Shut up.

Glaring at him Kushi moved away royally ignoring him. She started her car and drove to Mandir first. She prayed to Devi maiyya and then she started to Her Hospital. Once reached there she wished the receptionist and proceeded to her cabin. She was about to go to her cabin but was stopped by her assistant.

Nurse - Just wait a minute Mam. There is a surprise for you.

Kushi - What ?

Nurse - Yes after your marriage its your first day na. So just a small surprise.

Nurse blindfolded her and took her to her cabin. She heard - Surprise.....

She removed her blindfold and saw that her colleagues are standing there. She was surely surprised. Everyone came and hugged her. She didn't knew what is happening. A nurse came forward - Mam here there is a small gift from us for you.

Kushi opened the box and found a pic. Her vision blurred.

It was hers and Arnav's photo clicked on their engagement function. How much happy she was then ? He also looking to be happy. May be thinking of his plan getting success. But she didn't knew that how much wicked he was then.

Nurse - Mam keep this photo on your table itself and Mam look there...she indicated towards the door.

Kushi looked at the door only to see that the name display has been changed from Dr.Kushi Gupta to Dr.Kushi Raizada. She turned and looked at her table there was a board written as Mrs.Kushi Singh Raizada - Pediatric surgeon.

Nurse - Mam how do you like our surprise ?

Kushi came out of her trance - Nice. Thanks for all this. Really thanks.

Everyone smiled at her and one by one went away after congratulating her. After everyone went she settled on her seat. She looked at the name plate. MRS.KUSHI SINGH RAIZADA......If it was other situation she would have been happy but now this Raizada name tagged along her name is nothing but a punishment for her. The tag is just like a thorn that had pricked her and the pain will remain forever. It always makes her remember that Mr.Raizada has deceived her. She took the photo and caressed it. Tears poured from her eyes. She wiped her tears , wearing her coat and steth she stood up for her routine rounds.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It's was after two days. Arnav was sitting on his cabin frustrated. The photoshoot got cancelled and the very next morning he had presentation. NK , Atharv Lavanya and Shanaya came into his cabin.