Aftermath.....

Abeer sat down with a thud. Tears flew from his eyes freely. Nk and Atharv kept their hands on his shoulder. More tears flew from his eyes.

Arnav - Abeer.... I know it's shocking for you. But this is the truth Abeer. Kushi Gupta is not what you thinking her to be. She has misused her friendship with yours.

Abeer looked at him with his teary eyes. He shoved of NK and Atharv's hands and stood up in anger.

Arnav - Abeer....He couldn't continue as he felt a stinging sensation in his cheeks.

Everyone looked at Abeer shocked - Abeer....

Abeer just showed his index finger with anger in his eyes shutting everyone's mouth. Arnav held his cheek in pain. Abeer held Arnav's collar and more than words angry tears flew from his eyes. Everyone tried to held him but Abeer pushed everyone.

Lavanya - What the hell are you doing Abeer ?

Abeer - SHUT UP....Shut the hell up you bloody rascals. What you said Arnav.....Iam shocked to learn Kushi's truth.....Iam shocked....not becoz of her's but becoz of yours. What have you all done with her idiots and what rubbish you guys are speaking ? My kushi.....and running behind money.... You all have gone nuts...And Iam not gonna leave you guys for all this.

NK - Abeer try to understand the truth.

Abeer - What truth. That you guys are saying Haan ? I told you guys that I know her from her two yr old. I have saw her from then. I know her in and out more than anyone. And even if she is wrong then you bloddy hell have no damn rights to spoil her life by marrying her life like this. You could've confronted her once, you could've said Kushi's father about this. Who the hell are you Mr.Raizada...... ? Who the damn hell are you to teach her a lesson when you yourself need one..... Iam warning you people....don't....don't even try to hurt her. Single scratch on my Kushi, then I will forget that once we were friends.... You guys has to face Abeer Aluwahlia....Got that.

He turned away angrily and went, but stopped on his tracks and turning towards Arnav - MR.RAIZADA.....MY FINAL WORDS FOR YOU....YOU NEVER KNEW WHAT YOU HAVE LOST....... WHOM YOU HAVE HURT...... KUSHI GUPTA IS NOT WHAT YOU THINKING HER TO BE....and Arnav remembered the same words he said to Abeer few minutes ago.

Abeer ran to parking wiping his tears. He sat on the car and laid on the steering - Kushi...... Kushi...Kushi why you didn't told me anything. Am I not your friend ? Why you beard everything alone Kushi.

Wiping his tears and starting his car,he drove towards Arnav's apartment. Reaching there he went to Arnav's flat and started to bang the door.

Kushi came and opened the door and got perplexed seeing Abeer there and was confused seeing his teary eyes.

Kushi - Abeer..... what happened ? Did you.....Did you cried ?

Abeer - Kushi..... (He cried) why you didn't say anything to me ? Why Kushi....?

Kushi - Abeer ?

Abeer - I know everything Kushi. The truth of yours and Arnav's marriage( Kushi looked at him shocked ) Yes Kushi. I know everything. Arnav told me everything.

Kushi - How ?

Abeer told everything happened in the Office - Kushi.....come on pack your things. There is no need to stay here anymore. Don't know how much that rascal has tortured you. Come Kushi....let's go. I won't let you stay here anymore.

He started pulling her making Kushi shocked. Kushi - Abeer..... Abeer wait. I can't go from here.

Abeer - No Kushi. chalo mere Saath.