Gupta house.....

Kushi layed back on her side comfortably thinking of her life. One hour passed away. She sensed someone beside her and opened her eyes only to see that her father beside her. She tried to sit on the bed and winced in pain.

Shiv - " Lay down beta. Is it paining a lot Kushi ? " He asked caressing her forehead covered by bandage.

Kushi smiled - Nahin....it will go in few days Papa. Don't worry.

Shiv - Aise kaise don't worry. Meri toh... My breath has stopped when I learnt that you had met with Accident.

Kushi - Papa nothing happened to me.

Shiv - The only relief is Arnav was with you. That's why I didn't had to worry much. By the way where is Arnav ? He's not seen anywhere.....

Kushi - Woh Papa he went home .

Shiv - Par...

"Kushi....." They both heard a voice and turn towards it. Kushi is surprised while shiv smiled. Arnav was standing there.

Shiv - where did you go Arnav beta ?

Arnav - I went to apartment uncle.

Shiv - why ?

Arnav - We are going to stay here. Kushi must be having her clothes here. But I had to go and pick my clothes na.... that's why.

Shiv - Ok. You both take rest. I'll ask Gopal to send both of your food here itself. Gud night.

Arshi - Gud night Papa / Uncle. Both said at the same time. Shiv smiled and moved out.

Kushi - Aap...what....are.....

Arnav - Iam going to stay here with YOU.

Kushi - Why ? She asked.

Arnav - Meri marzi.....its my in-laws house. (Kushi looked at him with open mouth for his attitude) " Sar pe Chot khakhe screw deeli ho gayi hei thumhari. Akhele choda toh patha Nahi kya pagalleela rachoge " ( You have gone nuts after your injury in head. Dont know what will you do if left alone) he whispered.

She gasped and said - " Suna meine " (I heard it )

Arnav - Very gud. A loud round of applause. Becoz sunane ke liye hi Kaha tha. Kyonki mein un pagalon mein se Nahin hoon joh Apne aap se bathe kartha ho (I want u to hear. Becoz iam not any mental to speak with myself ) like YOU....

He moved near the cupboard - I'll take this cupboard and by any chance don't touch it.

Kushi groaned in irritation - Mere hi kamre mein aake mujhe hi Suna rahe hei....yeh Aapka Ghar Nahin hei. Samjhe aap Mr.Raizada ( Being in my room you are irritating me itself. This is not your home. Did you get it Me.Raizada )

Arnav - " Thanks for reminding me " He was about to speak when Gopal came in with their food. Both kept quiet. Gopal kept the food on the table and asked them to have it.

Arnav took the food for himself and fed Kushi her's. Both had their food. Arnav kept it back in the kitchen and came to room again.

Arnav - Iam going to change. If you need anything then...... Please call Gopal Kaka and disturb him.

Kushi glared at him while taking his tracks he moved to washroom. Once inside he smiled remembering her irritated face. He don't want her to think about anything and stress herself like the way she was in hospital scaring the hell out of him. He turned the shower and get himself relaxed. After sometime he wore his tracks and came out wiping his face and hair.

Kushi looked at him and gasped in shock. Arnav looked at her confused. Kushi - " What is this? " She pointed him up and down.

Arnav - What ?

Kushi - Nothing.... She said and closed her eyes tightly. Her heart started racing like nothing. Soon she felt some movement beside her. She opened her eyes and gasped again seeing him beside her. HE and SHE in SAME BED.....

Arnav opened his eyes sighing - Now what Kushi ?

Kushi - " Why are you sleeping here ? Woh bhi aise...." ( That too like this...) She again pointed him up and down.

Arnav - "Aise kaise ?" (Like what ?) He frowned in utter confusion looking at himself.

Kushi - without shirt.

Arnav - I sleep like this always. Everybody does. And also while sleeping, I sleep with or without shirt....kya faraq padtha hei ?

Kushi - what do you mean by Everybody....? I don't sleep like this.

Arnav looked at her raising his brow and looked at her up and down. Kushi - I...I mean girls....No No......Haan Papa don't sleep like this.

Arnav hid his smile - Iam not girl by any chance nor your Papa. Anything else Kushi ?

Kushi - but how can you sleep with me in a same bed ? And that too....

She couldn't continue as Arnav kept his fingers on her mouth. She gulped looking at him and his finger. Arnav - Shhh..... Thumhe dekhe toh Nahi lagtha ki thumhari surgery hui hei. Chup chap laet jao...chalo...lye down. (You didn't seem to be a person underwent a surgery )

He made her lye down without removing his finger. Arnav - And also Iam in a bed with my legally wedded Wife. Not with any strange women. And you can believe me.....I'll keep my hand myself. I promise....Now close your eyes and sleep. You need rest (She wided her eyes trying to say something) I told you to close your eyes...not to wide open it. Chalo close your eyes. (She closed her eyes)

Arnav smiled looking at her. After she closed her eyes he got up and moving to the cupboard he took his shirt and wore it (Kushi who opened her eyes looked at him wearing his shirt got relaxed ) he went layed back beside her. He shakes his head as if asking " Is it OK now ? " she nodded her head subconsciously as if saying "Ok".

She kept on looking his face. He blinked his eyes signalling her to close her eyes. She looked here and there as if she caught and closed her eyes immediately. Arnav smiled looking at her and thought - Iam sorry Kushi. But I can't leave you alone here.... especially there where Disha is present.

Soon Kushi slept under the effect of medicine. But Arnav Didn't. He was looking at her calm face. For the very first time after their marriage, he is seeing her sleeping form..... in right words , he is sharing a same room and same Bed. She's so tired and in pain. But still she is trying to smile for her father. Her head is covered by a big bandage, her left hand is hanged by arm sling. Her legs are not that much damaged. She had an surgery and was unconscious till two days back. And after her tests doctor has confirmed that she is ok now and need to be on bed rest for at least a month. He didn't want Kushi to be in that hospital where every single person is barging in to see her. Till she was unconscious.... It was ok. But people visiting her every now and then might not let her rest properly. For now he has appointed a nurse to take care of her. And after a month they can proceed with Kushi's physiotherapy.

She is sleeping peacefully. He tried remember the last time when she was this peaceful. But not a moment came in his mind. The last time he had seen her smiling is the day of their marriage and at their First night he saw her blushing face....for the LAST TIME.....After that all he remember is her sad face and teary eyes.

Arnav -" Iam sorry Kushi. I have hurted you a lot. But I'll make it up for everything. For every damn thing. Disha will face the consequences. I promise you Kushi......"

Standing up from the bed he laid down on the floor near her. He feared in sleep he will hurt her. So it's better he sleeps in floor. And also Kushi won't be comfortable in sharing the bed with him.