Junoon.....

Kushi met her friend and went to mall for little shopping and met her father. Kushi came back home by 7 at evening and saw Arnav already sitting on the living room.

Seeing her he stood up and went near her - Kushi, what happened to your phone ? Do you know how many times I called you ? You could've at least informed me Kushi..... Do you know how worried I was ?

Kushi looked at him admiring the care and love he has for her. So cute..... She thought. But she shook her head for not falling in his charms.

Kushi - My phone got switched off. So I couldn't inform you.

Arnav sighed and nodded his head - Go and get fresh up. I'll ask Juhi to set the table for us.

Kushi nodded and went to her room while Arnav stood looking at her vanishing figure.

Once inside Kushi pouted on her foolishness. She made him worried unnecessarily. She didn't even asked sorry to him but that was not enough. She need to say sorry properly.

She got fresh up and changed herself into a night suit. She went out towards dining table and sat near him. Arnav smiled at her and started eating while she too joined him. She glanced at him continuously, He is looking upset and didn't even looked at her. This bought tears in her eyes. She continued eating looking at her plate.

On the other side Arnav was scared like hell when her phone was out of reach. In those few hours he went through many thoughts....... What should he think if she disappears suddenly out of his reach........ Should he think that she's in danger ? Should he think that she didn't find it necessary to let him know her whereabouts ? Last but the more drastic one..... Should he think that she left him again ? He was panicked like hell. He couldn't even calm his nerves till now. It is thudding at the mere thought of her, away from him....

He didn't even realise that he finished his food and looked at his side to see Kushi also almost done. He stood up and washed his hands and Kushi also stood up to wash her hands....... He wiped his hands with towel and was about to move when he felt a tug.

He turned to see it was of Kushi's. She is holding his hands.......

Kushi moved near him and held her ears with tears in her eyes ready to spill - Iam sorry.....

Arnav was stunned at that moment when he saw her holding her ears. He hurried to her and took her hands away. She hugged him and sobbed - Iam so sorry. I really didn't realize the time. I won't do this next time.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back soothing her - It's ok Kushi. Calm down.....

Kushi clutched his shirt and sobbed lightly. Arnav bought her out of the hug and cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead - " Go and sleep. It's alright " he said in his very soft voice.

Kushi wiped her tears still looking down pouting. She didn't knew why she is crying right now ? She was feeling so bad of making him worry like this.

She went from there while Arnav looked at her with a small smile. He went to his room and sat on the recliner thinking something.

Arnav thought - Until when Me and Kushi have to play this hide & seek game. Till when they will lead a life like this. I need to put an end for all this. One week left for New year. On this new year our life should start new. All this sadness and all the distance will vanish at the end of this year.

He wanted to apologize her and start a new life with her. He will cherish her in his eyes. He will not let any questions of their life unanswered.......

He immediately stood up and went to Kushi's room. Kushi stood up and opened the room and saw Arnav standing there.

Arnav - Kushi I need to discuss something important.