˚◞༄ | 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭

I actually get weak when someone pokes my belly
UNEDITED
———————————

I actually get weak when someone pokes my bellyUNEDITED———————————

"HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO WIN"

Your boyfriend Tsukishima, doesn't look affectionate, but he is. He hated showing affection when there were others around but when it's just the two of you he always has his hands on you. But of course if he was jealous he wasn't afraid to show that you are his.

He knows every person has a spot on their body which is ticklish. But wherever he searched on your body, kissed you or touched you there was no 'special' reaction. You weren't even ticklish. But he loved to tease you, so he was really desperate to find that spot.

Actually to you "the" spot was really obvious . It was your belly. Your friends always poked your stomach for fun, because you'd double over and get flustered. They have teased you about it a lot of times before but thankfully they promised you to not tell your lamppost-boyfriend.

It was lunch break and you were hanging out with your friends when one of your friends tried to get your attention but you weren't listening. So she poked your belly which caused you to jump away in fear of her finding out such an embarrassing thing, as shivers ran down your spine. Unfortunely your boyfriend saw the whole scene and that shiver didn't go unnoticed by him. He decided he will try to poke your belly later when you two are alone.

In the afternoon you went over to Tsuki's house to hang out. He didn't forget the incident, so once you were inside his room, he reached over and poked your belly. It caused you to shiver and blush.

"Tsuki s-stop please" - that only caused your boyfriend to smirk. He poked your belly again. This time, you made a strangling noise which you would have never thought you'd make. This time he turned a little red too.

"Oh my-my.. are you turned on by this?" - He asked you in a taunting tone. He poked you belly again and you rolled away from him on the bed holding your mouth so you wouldn't make more weird noises.

"D-don't.."
"What? I didn't do anything" - Tsukishima purred as he climbed closer to you. - "I wonder.. what will your reaction be if i suck on that spot?" - you cringed at the thought backing away even more. It was too late. He already pinned you down on his bed. He held both of your hands above your head with one hand. While the other was pulling up your shirt to expose your stomach. He began to kiss your stomach until he found a spot which made you squirm under his grasp. He started sucking on it making you breath heavily. Once he made a mark he let go of your hands and smirked darkly.

"I'm not going to forget about that spot.. i'm definitely going to take advantage of it, just letting you know." - He said nonchalantly as he plopped down next to you. He kissed the top of your head and smiled at your red face.

"Screw you"