˚◞༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐎. | 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

This has been sitting in my drafts for far too long haha
I love Osamu, i hope i got his personality right!!
Someone requested him way back and i had their name on my phone but it's gone now :((
I hope i lived up to your expectations!!
EDITED
————————————

This has been sitting in my drafts for far too long hahaI love Osamu, i hope i got his personality right!! Someone requested him way back and i had their name on my phone but it's gone now :((I hope i lived up to your expectations!!EDITED————————————

"THESE MOMENTS ARE SO INSIGNIFICANT YET I WOULD DIE FOR THEM"

"Burn in hell Samu!'" - you chuckled under your breath and placed down your phone on the desk. At the sudden noise Osamu's head snapped up from his phone (finally) but he instantly went back to scrolling when he saw you were just making a tik tok.

You boyfriend has been ignoring you for the past hour. You came over to hang out with Osamu, since his brother finally let you guys have some alone time but it seemed Osamu wasn't in the mood. He was on his phone, refusing to even spare a glance to you. You were really getting annoyed at this point, you considered going home but then this brilliant idea came to your mind.

You saw this tik tok trend where girls show their ass or cleavage on camera and their boyfriends get jealous and they pull them away. You were desperate at this point and you always wanted to do this anyway. If this won't do it, you'll give up and go home.

You started dancing to the music with Osamu's eyes were following your every move in the backround. You bent forward and wiggled your breasts around, in your V neck shirt. Osamu instantly sat up in his bed his eyes widening in shock. You didn't know how you managed to keep a straight face the whole time but either way you had to keep going because you were finally getting Osamu's attention! You bent down and put a hand on your knee, ready to throw it back when Osamu suddenly grabbed you by your back pockets and pulled you onto his bed. You kicked him and stood up, trying your best to act nonchalant. He quickly sat up when you continued to shake your ass in front of the camera and grabbed you by the hips.

You tried to fight him off but then he grabbed your chin and kissed you hard instantly making you melt against him. You gave up fighting him, after all your plan worked! A smug smirk made its way onto your face, he played right into your hands..

He manhandled you into his lap and put his hands on your ass. He fell backwards, making you lay on top of him. The tik tok was long forgotten as the music kept repeating in the backround while you two continued to make out.

"What were you doing?" - Osamu mumbled out between kisses. He broke apart but he was still close to you, his eyes were focused on your lips. You chuckled and pushed him back further into the bed. You sat on his crotch and put one hand into your hair, messing it up a bit.
"I was trying to get your attention and it worked." - you laughed and rolled off of him, you knew he was getting into the mood but you wanted to tease him, after all it wasn't fair he ignored you for an hour.

"Okay now that you have it what will you you do with it?" - Osamu leaned over to you and put his head into the crook of your neck. He kissed his way up until he reached your ear. - "Baby tell me what do you want to do?" - Osamu pushed your shirt a bit up, caressing your side teasingly.

You let out a shaky breath, but you refused to give him what he wanted.
"Hmm... since you ignored me for an hour and played on your phone.. I wanna see how my tiktok turned out and ignore you aswell :)." - you chuckled and kissed his jawline.

You sat up in a hurry before he could pull you down back to him and grabbed your phone to see the results. The tiktok was gold just like you predicted, the camera caught him groping your ass. You laughed and quickly saved it just in time, before he took your phone out of your hands.

"Nu-uh (Y/n), finish what you started." - Osamu put your phone on one of the shelves and pushed you back on the matress.
"You wanna see me throwing it back? I mean you just have to ask.." - you laughed and tried to stand up but Osamu pushed you back.
"But (Y/nnnnnnnnn)" - he whined and quickly layed on top of you, you were trapped now for sure. His heavy weight was impossible to move so you didn't even try to push him off.
"Samu' you ignored me, this is what you get now get offff" - you kicked his leg but he didn't move an inch.

"Naah it's comfortable like this. Your soft boobies are like pillows you know?" - Osamu sighed and hugged you close.
"Boobies? What boobies are you talking about?!" - you giggled like a maniac. Osamu grunted and groped one of your breasts. You yelped and slapped his arms in surrender. - "Noooo Samuuu get offf" - you laughed while your boyfriend looked at you affectionately trying to hold back a huge grin.

He pinched your cheeks and you kept laughing.
"You're so cute" - Osamu laughed along with you then finally rolled off of you. - "I'm sorry for ignoring you." - he smiled and snaked his arms around your waist pulling you close.
"It's okay, i love you" - you laughed and planted a kiss on his lips.
"I love you too."