˚◞༄ | 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

I NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAP
EDITED
——————————

I NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAPEDITED——————————

'IT WAS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DAY. YOU WERE IN LOVE.'

Your boyfriend was laying on the couch in the living room, watching tv, not really paying attention to you.
'Wrong move' - you thought darkly. You took a few steps back before launching onto him. You jumped on his stomach perfectly with a loud thud.

You giggled uncontrollably seeing his disturbed face. It was rare to see him so caught off guard but you always seemed to make him drop his character.

He smiled warmly at you before relaxing again, looking back at the tv. You just leaned forward kissing his neck.
"I love you" - you murmured into his skin, your voice sending shivers down his spine. You felt content and so happy at that moment. It was like a dream but this time you actually had a boyfriend. You examined his face in the next couple of minutes, thinking how lucky you were with him.

"You're so god damn beautiful!" - you sighed out of frustration, with a love-struck look. Your cute little pour made his heart swell.
"Shouldn't it be me telling you that?" - he asked confused.
"Nah.... you're totally more gorgeous than me, i might as well make you acknowledge that." - you shrugged and grinned at him.
"I can't agree with that" - he smiled back. - "I think that you're much prettier than me."
"So you do admit that you look good!" - you laughed.
"I never said i look bad just that you look better than me!"
"Ahh i can alread see how pretty our children will be~" - you sighed dreamily. Akaashi choked on the air and exclaimed:
"We are 17!" - he smacked your head, his cheeks growing a bit red.
You just laughed and looked back at the tv. He buried his face into your hair for some minutes taking a deep breath from it and pecking it before doing the same as you.