˚◞༄ | 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝟐

I just realized how shitty this one is
EDITED
——————————

I just realized how shitty this one isEDITED——————————

"FUNNY HOW BITCHES TURNED INTO MY FANS"

You laughed bitterly to yourself in the morning as you saw a message from your friend. It was a funny thing really. They asked if you were coming today. No one else bothered to ask you if you were okay, or if you need anything school related, the homework or notes. Honestly you were thankful for that one single person for looking out for you but it wasn't enough to lift your petty mood.

The people on the streets practicaly stepped away from you, they could feel the negative energy radiating off of you. You didn't mind, infact you wanted everyone to know how miserable you felt at the moment.

When you arrived at your school the news already spread out about your breakup with your now ex-boyfriend. Everyone in the hallway spared worried glances at your way. You didn't smile but you didn't look like you were sad either. It was this dull, dead look in your eyes as if it was challenging everyone around to just say something, anything if they dare to. You finally arrived in your classroom, it went dead silent once you stepped in. At first everyone was eager to see you again, but the atmosphere sooned turned into a suffocating one once they saw your state. You smiled sarcastically at everyone, not bothering to say anything and just walked to your seat. You slumped down with a brutal force already full of the annoying stares.

Your friend stood up and went up to you and everyone stared in bewilderment.
"Look i get it, you're heartbroken but don't look so gloomy, it's just a breakup." - she clicked her tongue.

Her response rubbed you off in the wrong way. You expected more sympathy. It honestly felt like she only talked to you to show off to people that she is kind enough to talk to you.
"Tch.." - Her eyes narrowed into sliths before mustering on a smile.
"Are you okay though? Wanna talk about it?"

This made you bark a laugh. You looked into her eyes smiling sarcastically for the fourth time of the day. - "Of course everything is fine! Fuck no i'm not, do i look okay to you? But obviously your stupid ass just couldn't keep itself in-place and you just had to ask so you can feel better. Good job, i really, really hope you're proud of yourself!" - you clapped your hands together and looked around the classroom. - "I suggest to all of you that keep the useless questions to yourselves, because i don't care about your insecure, depressed asses, who has no braincells to figure out that i feel like shit." - you smiled and packed out your stuff.

Everyone else around the room was stunned by your sudden change of attitude. You didn't care however - 'fuck you all' - you thought and got out your notebook. Everyone acted like you couldn't hear anything and started gossiping.

"I mean who wouldn't feel heartbroken?" - whispered a brown haired girl.
"But that doesn't mean she has the right to speak like that to anyone" - whispered a blonde one.
"But it was a breakup! Have some sympathy Sasuke!" - whispered the shortest one out of the three.