˚◞༄ | 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

This is my first AU, i hope you guys will like it 🥺
I just re-read it, why didn't you guys TELL ME IT'S HORRIBLE SKCNSMAV-
EDITED
———————————

This is my first AU, i hope you guys will like it 🥺I just re-read it, why didn't you guys TELL ME IT'S HORRIBLE SKCNSMAV-EDITED———————————

"SOULMATE AU IN WHICH WHERE IF EITHER OF YOU CHANGES ITS HAIR COLOR, YOUR SOULMATE'S HAIR CHANGES TO MATCH"

You always had stupid ideas, and you were a daring person, but this time you crossed over the line. Your hair has always been brown and you never thought of changing it. You knew about the Soulmate thing, but you weren't ready to meet him. You weren't shy at all, you just thought you were too young for real love. You liked to have a crush on random people and if you knew your Soulmate it would make it awkward so no.

But this weekend, you really wanted to dye your hair and you wanted it to be extraordinary. You had a complete mental breakdown the other day, because one of you lost another friend of your. Your whole life was about how people tricked you, manupilated you and over-powered you.

This was also one of the reasons why you didn't want to meet your soulmate. You were scared of him being a douchebag and you couldn't run away from him if the truth was out. So here you were in your bathroom with red dye and bleach. You knew what you signed up for, but you aren't backing down now.

While you were dyeing your hair, you called up your best friend, Toruu, to tell him about the recent fight you had with (friend's name).
"Uhh (Y/n)-chan, something weird is happening, i need to go check it out, i'll talk to you next morning!"
"Mmkay' Toruu, talk to you later!"

After 2 hours you were finally done, half of your hair was red and the other half was white. You were going for the 'Todoroki look' (BNHA fans raise your hand). You wanted your soulmate to get angry at you to know that you had something under control. The thought somehow calmed you down. Fortunately there was no way he could contact you, he could be in a different state even!

When you stepped into the gym in the next morning you instantly regretted dyeing your hair. You wanted to desperately run away, but you were frozen in place. Your face got paler by every second and Oikawa looked the exact same. Despite the sudden 'news' Iwaizumi was laughing hysterically in the background.

"Y-you..-" - you whispered but Oikawa was faster than you.
"(Y/N) - chan you aRE MY SOULMATE!" - he screamed. - "Do you have any idea how will my fans react to this? My beautiful natural brown hair! Why this color? Couldn't you go for something more.. normal?" - he cried on the floor, while others suddenly came back to their senses and started laughing with Iwaizumi.

"I won't accept this, NO! Hajime kill me, please!! I don't want him, someone tell me this is a joke!" - you fake cried to Hajime, but he just slapped your back and continued to laugh. - "DON'T LAUGH GUYS, IT'S ME WHO IS STUCK WITH THIS TRASH!" - you screamed at them.
"HUH? (Y/N)-chan you're SO lucky to have me! I'm handsome, popular and cute! While you're.." - said Oikawa while he scrunched his nose in disgust. He was just teasing you, but in the circumstances, it hurt.
"Finish that last sentence if you fucking dare, you trash!" - you stomped your leg.

Oikawa snickered and ran the opposite direction from you but to his surpise you didn't move. You looked down at the floor and quickly turned away and confidently exclaimed.
"I'll go buy a brown dye." - The school will start in 2 hours, so you had plenty of time. You walked to the nearest store and to your luck you found brown hair dye.

While walking back to the school your thoughts drifted to your current problems. You didn't cry often but sadness was visible on your face. And to your luck you just happened to bump into your... friend.
"Oooh hello! Would you look at that hair style! I absolutely hate it!" - she smiled brightly. - "So this is how you cope with depression? Jeez, i didn't think you were that kind of person!" - she smirked. - "I hope you found your shitty soulmate by the way.. but with that look in your eyes, i'm sure you're disappointed." - she looked down, noticing the brown hair dye in your hands. - "Oh so you already dyeing it back? Such a shame, i was so excited to meet your 'boyfriend'! - she snickered.
"Shut the hell up, (F/N)! We're not friends anymore, if you haven't noticed. My life isn't your concern anymore so step out of my way before we start a fight we both don't want to get involved in." - you grabbed her shirt and looked straight into her eyes. She knew what you meant and walked away, you weren't someone who she could mess with. In any type of fight, you would be the winner. You walked straight to the female's changing room and stopped in front of the mirror. You didn't want to do this, you liked your new look, but you were close friends with Oikawa and apparently he was your soulmate too, you knew how important is his looks for him. You looked at the door trying to come up with another solution, but nothing came to your mind. You looked into the mirror again, this time smiling because you liked what you saw. You thought you were pretty this way. You weren't aware of your looks, you always thought you were plain, nothing special and now you looked.. different! You sucked in a deep breath and walked back to the gym.

Everyone was practicing including Oikawa, but he excused himself when he saw you. He grabbed your arm, pulled you out to talk in private.
"I'm sorry about what happened earlier, i was just teasing you, you know you're beautiful in my eyes!"
'"Just teasing!" - you mimicked him.
"But i'm soooorryy!" - he fake cried.
"I'm sorry too but i'm not forgiving you!" - you stuck your tongue out. After some bickering you both got serious remembering the sudden news.
"I'm not looking for a relationship, but you already know that. I like you a lot but i just want to be your best friend and i know you can't take care of me yet." - you smiled at him.
"Nooo (Y/N)-chan i know what you're doing! Don't give me the 'i can take the pain hahaha' talk. We could be the power couple of the school! Just imagine how the hot, loud (Y/N) and the handsome, cute Oikawa would look together!" - his eyes sparkled with delight, the image of you two together clouding his mind. - "But seriously, i want to try it! I'll try my best to make you happy!" - he smiled.
"Oh shush you trash! You're making me blush!" - you looked away not really sure about you answer. - "Firstly, i don't want to dye my hair back to brown!"
"But whyyy? You look good with brown hair too!" - he whined. You snorted as you became more aware of his hair.
"Though, you do look awful with this hair color.." - you trailed off. - "Okay then, i will dye my hair back, but let's wait a couple of days!" - you gave in, giggling about the thought of his fans reaction.
"Now that's out of the way, what about our relationship?" - he smirked as he leaned in closer. You stepped back, avoiding eye contact.
"How about we go on dates and see if it works out?" - you suggested. - "Though it's bound to work out" - you mumbled.
"It's not like we weren't hanging out before but sure!" - you both shook hands and smiled giddly. It was obvious there was a slight romantic feelings on both sides yet neither of you never bothered to do something with it.
"Let's go back to practice!"
"Hold on!" - Oikawa grabbed your arm to pull you back for a kiss. It was sudden but you both melted into the kiss. You soon separated but you Oikawa leant in again. You separated again but went back to kiss each other again for the third time. The lust was obvious and now there was nothing stopping you from making out

or was there?

A ball suddenly knocked Oikawa over. You looked at the direction where the ball came from but busted out laughing seeing a red Iwaizumi with a disgusted expression.
"Jesus, please save the baby making for later, you guys are still young!" - he stomped away with red ears.