˚◞༄ 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔 & 𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐀 | 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

I'm incredibly sorry if this is not how you wanted it
Requested by: @maximoff216
UNEDITED
———————————

I'm incredibly sorry if this is not how you wanted itRequested by: @maximoff216UNEDITED———————————

"WE'RE HERE FOR YOU"

You knew your boyfriends would be there for you if you ever needed them, they would listen to everything you'd say, that they care deeply for you... yet you stayed quiet. You didn't tell them, to be more specific, you did. In a way..

You couldn't help it, you could never talk about your feelings freely, you always felt like you can be only seen strong and happy in front of others. If they see you sad they'd think that there is no hope. You were the light, the laughter, the happiness, the brightness in their lives. Eager to every detail, curious about their lives, positive and supporting. How could you be sad? You couldn't let them down.

You walked through the halls filled with happy thoughts, waving as students passed by you. Despite the bad things that often happened these days, you kept your head up. You were sure things will turn happy soon, you just had to wait.

But day after day, nothing changed. You still didn't talk about it with Tendou and Ushijima, you hinted it, and acted nonchalantly as if it was just a one time thing, but you hoped they'd notice the tears you were blinking away from your eyes.

After weeks of maintaining all this weight, this secret, you finally decided you needed to break down the news to them.
Your parents were divorcing.
It may seem like it's not a big deal, but it took a toll on you, at night they would fight on little things, insulting each other, slamming doors. You were scared, but you didn't want to talk about it, it was embarrassing.

Yet here you were in Ushijima's house, with Tendou happily chirping next to you, rambling about how cute you'd look in his hoodie, while Ushijima just played with your hair. You really wanted to focus on what Tendou was talking about, but your thoughts kept going back at the last scene that happened home. You sighed loudly and looked up at Tendou with your lips quivering, furrowed brows and glossy eyes.

Tendou immediately stopped talking, his whole attention now was on you. He stood up from his chair and scooped you into his arms and looked at Ushijima with concerning eyes.
"What's wrong?" - asked Ushijima with furrowed brows.
"I-i..." - you hiccuped and let the tears loose, burying your face into Tendou's chest. Ushijima embraced you both, you soon started to calm down.

You felt loved and safe there,with them, you didn't want to go home.. you wanted to stay here, where people actually noticed you, they actually love you and care about you. They weren't fighting, there was no shouting just comforting silence.

They waited for you to speak up, they would wait forever, after all you were their treasure, their sweet happy baby, they would do everything for you. Ushijima started stroking your hair again, Tendou just rubbed circles on your hand, when you finally spoke up.
"My parents.." - more tears fell down. - "are getting divorced." - you finished with a choke, trembling even more.

You were scared, scared of time. Scared of the future, afraid that it will broke you. What will happen to your family? Did they even notice that you aren't home? Are they fighting in this moment? Do they care about you?
Do they even love you?

You somehow didn't care if they loved each other or not, call you selfish or whatever, but it hurt to see how they fought like you weren't even there. They screamed curse words and insults at each other like you couldn't hear. They ignored you when you came home, no more 'Welcome home sweety' or 'How was your day?' anymore .. these were all little things, but you missed them so much. You didn't think you would miss them, that how your mom used to check on you, walking into your room just to place a bottle a centimeter away, looking at you before whispering 'You are so beautiful' or 'I love you'.. You missed how your dad didn't crack jokes anymore, he didn't tell you how he will kill your future boyfriend (s) with a shotgun, he won't watch horror movies with you at 3AM anymore.. They don't tell you, how they approve your relationship with the guys, asking about your sex life, funny conversations, jokes and teasing from left to right.

They were no more.

You cried even harder hugging Tendou, crushing his bones to bits. He choked on the air but he hugged you even thighter. Ushijima layed you all down, you in the middle with two boys hugging you from both sides, whispering sweet things into your ear.
"(Y/n) they love you so much!"
"They could not have a better daughter than you.."
"You are so strong."
"We love you!"
"Everything will turn out right in the end." - whispered Tendou, brushing a loose hair behind your ear.
"Or not but then we will be there for you" - Tendou smacked Ushijima for this. Ushijima just looked back blankly furrowing his brows.
"Will we not?"
"Of course we are but we are comforting her you dumbass" - whispered Tendou.
"?" - you giggled at Ushijima's confused face, he didn't understand what was wrong with his statement.

Their face shined with adoration, taking a note on your smile as you laughed more. They smiled at each other before pulling you close. You all cuddled more, but they both knew you weren't done yet.
"(Y/n), talk it out.." - said Ushijima surprisingly with a gentle voice.
"Tell us everything" - whispered Tendou.

So you did.