˚◞༄ 𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐓. | 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭

TW // Mentions of suicide!!!

Don't take your life away, please! You'll never know what you'll miss out and don't be afraid to ask for help!
UNEDITED
——————————

Don't take your life away, please! You'll never know what you'll miss out and don't be afraid to ask for help!UNEDITED——————————

"WE ARE STRANGERS, YET THOSE EYES ARE FAMILIAR"

You were happily singing along with the lyrics in the backseat of the car. You watched the people out there, how everyone was walking and chatting..

What a beautiful world..

You counted the lampposts, the people, humming away with the next song on the radio. You weren't really paying attention to what your mom was saying, at the moment you couldn't care less.

Your eyes caught a figure, standing on the edge of the bridge ready to jump, looking at the cars in disappointment. Your eyes widened as the car passed by him, checking if anyone stopped. You almost screamed, but you didn't want to startle your mom, so you alerted her "less" loudly.
"Mom, oh my gosh, stop, pull over please!" - your voice was full of worry towards the poor boy you saw, finally your mom parked at the sideway.
"What's wrong sweetie?"
You didn't answer just ran out and screamed back:
"I'll call you!!"

You ran as fast as you could, tears already falling from eyes. Finally the bridge was in your view, thankfully the boy was still there.

He watched with sad eyes, dissapointed in every single car that passed by him. He shook his head, wiping away hid tears and looked down.
"This is it.." - he whispered, but then a warm, delicate voice ringed loudly.
"I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!" - screamed a long haired girl, running towards him. She didn't what to say that would stop him, she just said the truth.

She loved everything and everyone in this world.

Tears were falling down continuously, her legs bruised as if she had fallen on the way here. Her eyes held so many emotions;
.
.
Sorrow
.
.
Worry
.
.
Love
.
.
Adoration
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Empathy..

That look she gave, it was like she knew how it felt, how it felt to be standing there. He didn't understand how could this girl love him. Who could even love a person like him? Who is she anyway, she doesn't even know him..

Warm arms around his chest from behind, shook him out of his thoughts.
"You are worth it!!" - she almost screamed - "Sometimes this world doesn't show love or appreciation towards you, but believe me when i say, that someone out there is waiting for you. They want you, they are worried, they want to talk to you but they don't know how. Right now they must be running around the town, just to see you, afraid that you'll leave this world without knowing they love you...
If you'll leave this world you'll never know, how many opportunities you'll miss. Maybe everything will change tomorrow or maybe not. But you can still hope! Don't let others pain take you down, their feelings, their opinions, their life don't matter right now, you are the one who matters. You matter." - she whispered.
"I care. Please, please don't give up." - she hugged him even stronger, burying her face into this strangers back...

They didn't know each other, but at that moment they felt like they know the other as the back of their hand. That look they shared, they suspected what the other went through, it was enough to show some comfort.

She was there to help him and that was enough.

No one mattered, not even the wild river that was still waiting to free any person of their suffering.

"This world is full of beautiful things.." - whispered the girl into his ear as he started crying even more. - "For example you.."